What's new
I could write a book on this game, let's see what I can answer:

CONTENT MODERATED

- Revision 1.10.18 is the last known update for the game

CONTENT MODERATED. Sorry guys, as I have said several times, this is games are currently being sold and generate revenue for the developers. We don't to jeopardize that. I hope you will understand it.
Seriously thank you for sharing info. It's been hard for me to find much so that helps a lot. I first need to figure out access but haven't had a chance to play with it this week. I'm also curious as to why it is loading as the other terminal cabinet type as you mentioned. Do you know if the labels/HDD are different between the cabinet types? I feel like the hasp key I got was switched by accident at some point, so unsure if I can figure out exactly what I have and from where lol.

I had a feeling banapass worked like that, but wasn't totally sure. This will require a lot of time to get working but that's the fun in it haha.

Here is a photo of the WMT4, dongle:

WMMT4a_zpsktc6ynta.jpg
WMMT4b_zpsy0rj68jh.jpg

About a photo of the front off the ES1, here are some:

Foto%2014-08-14%2016%2053%2046_zps90f0ingh.jpg

Foto%2014-08-14%2016%2055%2020_zpssdwbfjhr.jpg

Foto%2014-08-14%2016%2055%2030_zps1wmgegxc.jpg

Oh sorry, I totally mixed up the two systems. @nismopunch has an ES1 machine. I'm just dealing with the N2 in order to change out the Hard drive for my MT3.

What I meant to say was can you run MT4 on any ES1 system? Even an ES1 system made for another game?

Given the ports on the ES1, can an ES1 system be plugged in to a MT1/2 cab with minimal modification?
looks like you know your thing..... outstandingly well.

Here is a photo of the WMT4, dongle:

About a photo of the front off the ES1, here are some:
Thanks android! My dongle is definitely different having the code a267611 508047a. Even my ES1 stickers are different as I do not have the stamping under WM4 JPN and the part number on the right side is listed as J09593. If possible can you also take a picture of the sticker on the HDD?

Thank you!!

Casual Info:

267611 508047

2676 - WMT4
1 Region Type Japan
1 Cabinet Type Terminal (0 would be drive cabinet).
The game reads the cabinet type and looks at the jvs loaded, STR/Touchscreen loaded to determine what cabinet type it is on game startup and also to check if the type matches what's on the dongle - this is where Dongle Mismatches come from, normally.

508047 The last part is your unique ID

Windows-Based es3 games use a couple of different params, but thats the gist on all Maxtune/Linux HASP games.

Casual Info:

267611 508047

2676 - WMT4
1 Region Type Japan
1 Cabinet Type Terminal (0 would be drive cabinet).
The game reads the cabinet type and looks at the jvs loaded, STR/Touchscreen loaded to determine what cabinet type it is on game startup and also to check if the type matches what's on the dongle - this is where Dongle Mismatches come from, normally.

508047 The last part is your unique ID

Windows-Based es3 games use a couple of different params, but thats the gist on all Maxtune/Linux HASP games.
excellent knowledge! Do the terminal and driver share the same software? Or is it different like ID and server etc.

Terminal and drive cabs all share the same software - even the same executable.

Terminal and drive cabs all share the same software - even the same executable.
ok that makes sense then with what you mentioned earlier. Will have to free up some time to play around with all that info. Much appreciated!

Back