What's new
Want To Buy

Tokyo-J

New User
Reaction score
I would like to buy Namco Noir 2 Player Arcade Pane with 6 buttons on each side if possible

I was under the impression that these don't exist in an official capacity. Has that changed?

I have one as well My Tekken 6 cab had one on it, when I purchased it. Doesn't look repro in any way shape or form.

tekken 6 noir cabs that came with the game do come with them. Finding them is a challenge.

Weird. When I was looking for a Noir a couple years ago everyone told me there wasn't an official 2P panel.

Weird. When I was looking for a Noir a couple years ago everyone told me there wasn't an official 2P panel.
its possible more information has been unearthed since your search. There was a guy on arcadeotaku who was selling them or trading them. They exist, but they are incredibly expensive or hard to find.

About 220 Euros each?, not too bad I paid about 300 Euros shipped for the last one at HKLegend.

They do excist original as I have a brand new set of 2 fully pop panel set that comes in the original namco box, these are rare. You will find your unicorn a hell lot faster and cheaper :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 739CB555-8163-401B-A9A7-EEC6DED96D18.jpeg
    739CB555-8163-401B-A9A7-EEC6DED96D18.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 61
They do excist original as I have a brand new set of 2 fully pop panel set that comes in the original namco box, these are rare. You will find your unicorn a hell lot faster and cheaper :thumbsup:
Are you selling any if so how much and can you PM me?

No selling was not in my mind as I have a few noir here. But if I sell them they must go as a pair and price wise it won’t be cheap! If you want to make a serious offer you can pm me or go the repro way :)

thnx

They pop up fairly frequently on YAJ. I've seen at least once a month since last Winter or so.

Back