What's new
Want To Buy

srtten

Student
Reaction score
I recently purchased a namco noir without bezel and marquee. I would like to get it to look stock.
WTB a namco noir bezel. not sure if they sell these without the monitor. If so, I'll take the monitor and bezel. Also need a marquee with mounting bolts.

Marquees come up for sale on yahoo japan from time to time along with various other parts.

Although being in the US you may have some luck getting one there.

Awesome! Yahoo Japan? I’ll have to google it.

Awesome! Yahoo Japan? I’ll have to google it.
You generally have to purchase through a third party in order to buy things from there, like buyee, dejapan or jauce.

Search terms can be tricky sometimes they will list using English keywords but mostly searches in Japanese text yield better results. Shipping can be an issue as well depending on which company you use, i've bought plenty of stuff via Jauce and never had any real dramas (including 2 marquees and a noir control panel assembly).

If you find anything out there, let me know. I can try to translate the text to Japanese. So far I have had no luck. But I’ll keep trying.

yeah unfortunately you may have to do it the hard way and just trawl through the website, filter by games, arcade, and then one of the other sub categories. They often use odd titles that seem unintuitive so searching via keywords yields poor results

I got my hands on a bezel a few months ago off of yahoo Japan using Buyee.

Now it’s time for me to modify it with a new monitor. All that’s left for me is to find a topper.

Does anyone have pics of the controller for the monitor.

I keep my Lindy & Noir marquee holders in the loft.

I thought the Lindy would be hard to ship but the Noir with the fixed bracket would be even harder.

Maybe I'm the only person to not like them.

I found mine.

Attachments

• IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 27
Back