What's new

srtten

Student
Reaction score
Hello.

I recently acquired a namco noir cabinet. It has a generic 32 monitor with hdmi. It has no bezel. Is there any way I can install a new bezel on this cabinet or was it built with the bezel and monitor together? I want this to look stock. It's also missing the marquee.

Yeah those Noirs have the bezel designed to fit specifically the bracket and the monitor. It's going to be very hard to make it look stock without the proper monitor bezel

Yes now I see this may be a bit more difficult than I anticipated.

I’ve tried to login yahoo Japan. But no dice.

I made an account with Buyee. Hopefully this will let me purchase it.

I made an account with Buyee. Hopefully this will let me purchase it.
Hope you were able to snag it :). You will sometimes come across listings there for the marquee headers, usually they are listed under the game title like Tekken 6 / Tag 2 or Gundam Extreme VS. with the artwork included.

I was able to win the bid using Buyee. But now I have to wait and see how the shipping works.

The shipping is very expensive for the monitor. Hopefully the shipping on the header won't be as much. The monitor is being shipped by DHL. Maybe after I receive the monitor I'll look into purchasing this.

That header is HEAVY and LARGE - I would imagine shipping on that to would be a decent amount

That header is HEAVY and LARGE - I would imagine shipping on that to would be a decent amount
Yup. I got kinda screwed getting a Tekken 7 Noir marquee where they didn't disclose it had the mount for a Noir (metal and HEAVY) PROBABLY a good 35lbs+
Anyway, I've purchased heavy things, psus, ttx3s, etc and nothing was as pricey as that. It was $350 to California. For shipping alone.

Wow! That's what I paid for the monitor. Who would think the bezel would cost the same for shipping!

So the monitor was shipped with no wiring or board for the monitor settings. Any idea where I could source these parts? It's a Noir HD monitor with dvi and vga connections.

Back