What's new
For Sale

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
As I can't get it to run (+ my cab doesn't support HD), I will sell of these parts.

Namco System 357 + power adapter (no game included)
Plugs right into your JVS cab, confirmed booting and running
€250

Tekken 6 HDD + Dongle
Game boots but throws an error, most likely because my System 357 is has too new Firmware, for more info here;
Tekken 6 System 357 USB Key Error
€90

Buy them together as a set (which doesn't boot for the reasons mentioned above)
€300

Will ship from the Netherlands at cost price, ask me for a quote

Attachments

• IMG_6019.jpg
    IMG_6019.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_6020.jpg
    IMG_6020.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Damn mate, like me you are not succeed to found a Tekken 6 working on it :(

i have the hdd/key for BR.

Maybe we can work something out if you want. I cant get BR to boot off my sys357 for some reason, fires up the XMB just fine, then 3 beeps me after 30 seconds of loading.

i have the hdd/key for BR.

Maybe we can work something out if you want. I cant get BR to boot off my sys357 for some reason, fires up the XMB just fine, then 3 beeps me after 30 seconds of loading.
Sounds like a plan :)

I would happily test your BR in my unit and see where we end up?

hey, sorry for the late reply! i might be able to make something work, I'm moving in a months time so a lot of things are currently up in the air for me right now.

i'm gonna take a stab at seeing if i can't boot it in the lcd cabinet i'm getting though as well, i'd like to at least get rid of the rest of the system too if I can. :P

hey, sorry for the late reply! i might be able to make something work, I'm moving in a months time so a lot of things are currently up in the air for me right now.

i'm gonna take a stab at seeing if i can't boot it in the lcd cabinet i'm getting though as well, i'd like to at least get rid of the rest of the system too if I can. :P
no prob, let me know man, will happily test it for you :)

Hello @PascalP

I'm new here so it's a pleasure to speak to you for the first time ☺️

If you still have the Tekken 6 HDD + Dongle for sale for €90, I am very interested in buying it from you.

Please let me know if you still have them in your possession.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95

Hello @PascalP

I'm new here so it's a pleasure to speak to you for the first time ☺️

If you still have the Tekken 6 HDD + Dongle for sale for €90, I am very interested in buying it from you.

Please let me know if you still have them in your possession.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95
I think I already sold them some time ago, but can double check to be sure :)

Back