What's new
For Sale

Revrun91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few things for sale. Located in Moncks corner SC.

Pi force tools $100 (tested and working )

Dimm board 3.17 256mb $100 (tested and working)

Naomi 2 $250 ( The Naomi 2 will need to be sent off to Ken at I repair sega. It was running then just went black. When I restart it , its just boots black screen. I’ve spoken with Ken on this matter and he is able to fix it. Just never got time to send it off.

PayPal F&F + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_5915.jpeg
    IMG_5915.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5914.jpeg
    IMG_5914.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5905.jpeg
    IMG_5905.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 52
Hi. New to the Naomi hardware.

How does the pi force connect? Would you still need a net dimm to interface with the naomi?

Few things for sale. Located in Moncks corner SC.

Pi force tools $100 (tested and working )

Dimm board 3.17 256mb $100 (tested and working)

Naomi 2 $250 ( The Naomi 2 will need to be sent off to Ken at I repair sega. It was running then just went black. When I restart it , its just boots black screen. I’ve spoken with Ken on this matter and he is able to fix it. Just never got time to send it off.

PayPal F&F + shipping

I'm interested in that pin force tools. Pm incoming.

Pm sent.
I've got the "net" part of the net dimm which I bought for a dimm I had. Turned out to be 1.xx.
Could I assemble that net piece with this dimm to make a net dim to use with pi force tools?

Pm sent.
I've got the "net" part of the net dimm which I bought for a dimm I had. Turned out to be 1.xx.
Could I assemble that net piece with this dimm to make a net dim to use with pi force tools?
I think this pi force tools version with a regular DIMM (CF flash version) not a netdimm

Back