What's new

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
It is a sad day. My Naomi won't boot. The Naomi 2 will still run though, so at least I can get my games in...

Setup is a HAPP PSU + HAS + Capcom IO. Separate Sun PSU to the Naomi. Right now I am booting without a cart just to see the welcome screen. I'm using the latest multibios and the filterboard is set to 15khz.

Still I wanna see what's up. My Sun PSU is putting out good voltage. I don't hear or see anything. I tried booting without any cart. The next thing I thought I'd try is replacing the filter board, but all I have as a Naomi2. Does anyone know if they use the same filter board? They look the same... Any other ideas where to check next?

If you open it up you can check the super capacitor and see if it has leaked

ah yes, i removed that supercap a while ago

Are all the fans running? the Naomi systems check the fans, and won't boot if they do not run.

Are all the fans running? the Naomi systems check the fans, and won't boot if they do not run.
Fans are running. I'm guessing I shot it with too much voltage... I think I had the Sun PSU adjusted for something else (246 maybe). Guess I should have turned the 5v line way down and then dialed it up. Live and learn I guess.

Back