What's new

Fantazia2

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

i'm about to try making a Naomi Net Boot Zero Pic and have found the source code but can't seem to find a good source of info for what parts need changing.

From what I've read in the source code and a few websites is that the AKEYCODE, BKEYCODE, FILENAME and AIJYOANSWER parts need changing. I've found the info for the AKEYCODE and BKEYCODE but not sure what to do with the FILENAME and AIJYOANSWER part and also Ive seen mention of changing the __config xxx part at the beginning, and all the info I've found seems to relate to using with a CF adaptor but I want to set one up for net booting.

Can anyone offer here some advice.

Source Code: http://pastebin.com/Wn33TXMk

Thanks

Thanks for the help, worked perfectly after I found it in my spam filter.

the source code has lots of errors. pm me ill send compiled or the good code
Could you please help me? I've been looking for this code for a long time. I am not able to compile those that I found on the internet for my use in PIC16F628A. Thank you for now.
:) :D

ill post the changes. also dont use a universal programer to burn these some reason alot of those fuck up badly on micropic.

Werejag is a truly kind soul peeps, first person on a lot of forums that was willing to freely share this. Thank you! :thumbup:

im not thought highly in some forums due to idiots in charge with personal grudges. i try to help where i can.

Well, Admins/Mods here are pretty darn cool. So unless you go crazy (I guess it would depend what kinda crazy, lol) you are surely welcomed here buddy.

Since we are discussing the Naomi Nullpic. To my understanding the naomi nullpic will not work with the triforce and chihiro. Is that correct?

Can I program the null pic with a GQ-4X - I just bought one to burn some eproms to fix a couple of old PCB's I had on the shelf...

If so any pointers on what I need to do?

it will work with all the 3 systems chirio i understand needs a good battery to work right for the dimm board

Yup, listen to werejag, you should get a separate dedicated pic programmer for pic and keep the GQ-4X for eproms.

I don't believe this PIC will work with Rev 3 Chihiro or Triforce. Only the Rev 1s that use the same Dimm as the Naomi.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back