What's new
I just got my Naomi back from Ken today. Marvel 2 still crashes after pressing start, Akatsuki Blitzkampf still never loads at all, and CvS2 still has corrupted graphics and randomly freezes. Could the problem be with the ROMs on my Pi? I'm freaking out. I am so sick of this Naomi.

The finicky namoi/netdimm setup just sucks. You could have one unit work 100%, swap out a netdimm that works in another unit and your working setup wont work anymore. I have spent a few miserable days testing setups to get some that work 100%. I have sent quite a few units to Ken for repairs and even he has given up on some because its not cost effective to repair them. Ken is simply amazing at repairing these units when possible, his work is immaculate. You would never know these units have been worked on.

The naomi just needs a flashcart multi setup so you can ditch all the extra gear, no pi, netdimm, extra memory, sun psu, that cabling, etc... Just imagine it, pop in an sd card with your rm files, pop your flash cart in the naomi, use the selector screen and done.

I didn't read through your posts, but you checked your bios is good, some games dont work with certain bioses.

I loaded CvS2 from my laptop using TransferGame.exe and it works perfectly. No messed up graphics and no freezing. I was surprised that the .exe worked through Wine on Linux. Every time I tried to access the Pi's SD card on my laptop, my file manager would lock up. Copying files never finished. I guess I just need a new SD card. I don't really mind loading games from my laptop, I just have to find fresh .bins.

Back