What's new
Want To Buy

Starcade

Student
Reaction score
I am looking for working top boards from a Naomi Netdimm board please if anyone has some where the main board has stopped working.

is this what you are looking for? if it is I have one

Attachments

• 1erjgjytj.jpg
    1erjgjytj.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for the reply but those are communication boards (I think).

For the exclusion of doubt, the board I need is shown in the photo (and boards with or without the SCSI port).

Attachments

• DF5A78AC-A684-475A-A3FD-31FF3C061D72.jpeg
    DF5A78AC-A684-475A-A3FD-31FF3C061D72.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 66
ok I have one but its for the GDrom unit only

i would be interested in buying one or more faulty ones to reverse engineer annd possibly fix.
the problem with those boards is people just hord them so working ones get more expensive and hard to find.
nobody seems to try to repair them! :(

Don’t think there’s a problem with people hoarding Naomi motherboards. They’re in abundance everywhere really.

Same deal. Can get one any day of the week. I don’t really think there’s a “problem” with people hoarding NetDIMM’s. The price has definitely increased in the past few years but they’re far from scarce.

they are scarce if most are too expensive due to people hording or destroying faulty ones.
if someone cant/wont fix a board (any board, not just naomi related) then they should sell it.

I have 7 myself don't tell anyone, 3 are GDroom only, two Net Dimm Firm Ver.4.02, two Ver.3.17 but I like to have two of each unit when possible. like you said if they fail they are my backup. I try not to throw stuff away I have a dead taito x2, blue cps2 A board, capcom I/O and cps3 motherboard. I would like to get them fix but I don't know-how and there seems to be no one nowadays that want's to take on that type of work

the x2 and the capcom i/o are probably doable,
the cps stuff is 50/50 because of all the custom chips.

All I see on the ebays is a couple faulty ones. Cheap enough, but not sure I could fix em. Already have a GDROM only one throwing error 22 that I should fix at some point (or try to).

Thanks for the link. Do you know how much these are please (do you have an account)? Don’t want to register for an account if they are asking over the odds for them.

the one in the link is $149.99 U.S. plus shipping
9 units in stock

Last edited:
Thanks for looking, but that’s not far off the price of a complete net Dimm. Had a feeling it was going to be heading in that direction so did not want to register.

that proves my point, thats twice the price they used to be when you could go on ebay any time and see atleast 10 for sale
non-net dimms used to sell for 50 too,.

Back