Want To Buy

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
The BVM is out!

Time to replace it with an XM29.

If you've got one you're looking to let go of, let me know!

Sounds good what was your end price for the bvm?

Look at the NEC 4PG too…

I have two of them, they’re basically the very same screen as the XM29. Apparently there’s a 2inch difference in screen size, but I’m not convinced

Look at the NEC 4PG too…

I have two of them, they’re basically the very same screen as the XM29. Apparently there’s a 2inch difference in screen size, but I’m not convinced
1 inch. and functionally equivalent to the xm 29. Don't get the non plus version, its not as good imo.

Btw. Can i be nosy and ask how much the d24 went for?

Sounds good what was your end price for the bvm?
$4100. Picked up by a gent on Craigslist actually.

Look at the NEC 4PG too…

I'll add it to the list, thanks! I have a Mitsubishi that's 95% the same as an XM29, but it's in horrible beige 1990s PC casing. I'm just looking to get down to one CRT for gaming, so hoping for both something very functional and a bit better to look at, ha.

Is that how much your willing to pay for one?

Also nec xm 29 are plague with bad convergence or geometry due to age maybe. If u buy one make sure u check that before taking the plunge.

U will know if its had low usage by picture.

Is that how much your willing to pay for one?
Absolutely not, ha. An xm29 is not worth anywhere near 4k. That's like selling your E2 then buying an Aero for 6k. Just not a good idea.

Also nec xm 29 are plague with bad convergence or geometry due to age maybe. If u buy one make sure u check that before taking the plunge.

U will know if its had low usage by picture.
Oh absolutely. Worst case I'll work on it, but it'd be nice to buy something that isn't a project for once in my life.

Wasnt you prepared to swap the d24 for nec before or am i mistaken?

Back