What's new

Bunshin-Ryu

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello All,

So I bought my first Vewlix (L) and I it will eventually arrive, going over a few things that I want to do with it I was reading the Vewlix L manual. One thing that it does not clearly state is if the JVS I/O (J1) supports both controllers? I am looking into getting a JPAC so I can have a PC hook up and do not know if I need one or two? I still need to source a 2 player panel but I thought I would get an understating ahead of time. So to sum it up do I need two JPACs or is one enough? Also do Vewlix CABs come with both player wiring even though panels only have a single player? Below is the diagram I am referencing .
jvs.png

Thanks

The vewlix io supports 2 players but you most likely won’t have harness to connect player 2 controls. You will have a J harness for player 1 controls but you will need to buy or make a K harness for player 2 controls. I bought one of these and made my own. Just wire it up as per your diagram.
Also you will only need 1 jvs pac since it supports 2 players
You can buy k harness directly from taito but they charge 17600 ¥ plus shipping and bank transfer fees

Last edited:
Back