What's new
Item has been found
Weird, I had a Neo 25 and never could appreciate it. I ended up selling it for stupid cheap just to get it out of my way. It was one of those cabs for me I loved until I owned.
Weird indeed! Complete opposite experience here. Never saw why people liked them. Traded for one with a gent off of shmups forum mostly to get rid of what I had, and loved it. Just comfy to sit at, nice big CP. Among Neo candy cabs it's definitely way up there for me for actually playing at. Looks leave a bit to be desired, and I hate how finnicky both Toei and Hitachi chassis can be, but overall I really did like it.

The Toei chassis are definitely a pain to deal with. I really like Neo 25 (and the 29!), my only complaints are the chassis and the control panel bezel being super brittle and prone to cracking into a million pieces. I'm also told the power supplies are less than reliable, but I never experienced that issue while owning one.

I think @Hedonism Bot 2.0 went as far as swapping a Nanao and a NAC harness & PSU into his.

The Toei chassis are definitely a pain to deal with. I really like Neo 25 (and the 29!), my only complaints are the chassis and the control panel bezel being super brittle and prone to cracking into a million pieces. I'm also told the power supplies are less than reliable, but I never experienced that issue while owning one.

I think @Hedonism Bot 2.0 went as far as swapping a Nanao and a NAC harness & PSU into his.
I did! I could never keep that toei working, and my wiring was super ratty I just replaced almost everything in there.

Back