What's new
scammer beer of choice - nothing against Modelo.
I swear every time I've been seriously fucked over they drank Modelo. I bought a motorcycle on my birthday one year, dude treated me to a beer while we chatted. Modelo's not great, but I'm not going to turn down a friendly gesture.

Few weeks later I get it up and running, go to get it registered and find that the VIN is not where the VIN was supposed to be, and it had a fake stamped VIN on it. Confiscated by the police. Turns out I bought it at his friend's place, dude doesn't know where he went, etc. Tons of other Modelo stories...

Dont forget his mini cutes from Mexico
And that pic of the truck full of Tables he bought off Vin to fix and flip (which a few folks have chimed in over in this thread). Vin still posts him showing up to arcadeshock meetups now and then on facebook calling him a friend of the family or whatever. If anyone wants to find him, those or Captain's Auctions are probably your best bet. He rarely missed one when I was going to them.

Supposedly he moved, if anyone has his new address please message me.
There was a Neo cab sitting in the front of his old place just a couple months ago. I guess HE could have moved and is leaving his stuff there with whoever else lives there, but it seems unlikely. Not sure about small claims, but a lot of other serving of paperwork can be done by both sending a copy registered as well as posting the notice on their front door (my experiences are largely housing related, including evictions). If that's an option, let me know, it's not that far. I won't get my table top, or my control panel, but happy to help you guys who CAN potentially get money back.

I've hung out with him many times, knowing him the truck probably isn't registered to him, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn about credit reports and wage garnishment. He hasn't worked a legitimate job in 10 years or so.

He may not care, but his wife probably will.

My understanding is that since CA is a "community property" state, you would be able to go after his wife's assets if you were to receive a judgement.

Someone else here mentioned his wife runs a successful business and is the primary breadwinner, and you know what they say about happy wife, happy life...

I say all of the ones that as re owe money by him to share our numbers here and make a group. I'm willing to represent. I took him to small claims already I made a mistake and he also did not lived there. Just so you know is not hard to find anyone now days. Again this ain't so much about the money but the way this is so wrong in many ways. I was googling his name just now His name appears in Google like negatively, I was just wondering has he no shame. That what he has done is steal money from people

I say all of the ones that as re owe money by him to share our numbers here and make a group. I'm willing to represent. I took him to small claims already I made a mistake and he also did not lived there. Just so you know is not hard to find anyone now days. Again this ain't so much about the money but the way this is so wrong in many ways. I was googling his name just now His name appears in Google like negatively, I was just wondering has he no shame. That what he has done is steal money
He may not care, but his wife probably will.

My understanding is that since CA is a "community property" state, you would be able to go after his wife's assets if you were to receive a judgement.

Someone else here mentioned his wife runs a successful business and is the primary breadwinner, and you know what they say about happy wife, happy life...
Respectfully, let's not get in the whole family thing. His kids and wife are not involved in any of his scams. But I was just thinking something what prevents all of us from knocking on his door and asking him to give us what he owe us, I mean that's not against the law.

Respectfully, let's not get in the whole family thing. His kids and wife are not involved in any of his scams. But I was just thinking something what prevents all of us from knocking on his door and asking him to give us what he owe us, I mean that's not against the law.
That's the risk of marrying a piece of shit; you can be on the hook for their bad behavior, too.

Fuck going to his house, let a process server handle that shit and then bleed him and his family dry in court.

Fuck going to his house, let a process server handle that shit and then bleed him and his family dry in court.
Yeah don't just go rolling up on peoples houses, safety aside if we want someone to act ethical we should try to do so ourselves IMHO. Also process servers can legally ignore no trespassing signs, at least in MI, so just pay the $30-$50 for one; it's worth it.

The goat scammer struck again. Another guy (he's not on these forums)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_135608_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_135608_Messenger.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 129
You are wasting your time not because we lack empathy, but because you lack the reading comprehension.
Did you miss that the people chiming in here have the patience of saints and given this guy lots of time and the benefit of doubt FOR MONTHS, even YEARS for him to follow-through.

I actually have more empathy towards you, because you seem daft as hell.
Hey I want to apologize to @Zx48k for my mean and rude post. It was out-of-line.
I wanted to convey that people have given Omar/Horacio a lot of time to work things out, and have been extremely patient with him. But I failed at saying that in a respectful way, and did not need to attack you for bringing up the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt, or being empathetic to a potential life issue he could be working through.
For my behavior, for what it's worth, I am sorry.

I have met Omar/Horacio in the past. We share the same social circles here in SoCal. I've even purchased gear from him before.
Even though I have not been personally ripped off, or strung along by him (our interactions have been friendly and nice), I have heard stories about him well before people like Dekken had dealings. It's only now that people are starting to speak out more online.
So if there are life issues that's causing him to not follow-through with his commitments, then it's either been going on for many years, or he is purposely ripping people off and will continue to do so since he's been able to get away with most of it. I would say that the benefit of doubt is well past-due.

Hey I want to apologize to @Zx48k for my mean and rude post. It was out-of-line.
I wanted to convey that people have given Omar/Horacio a lot of time to work things out, and have been extremely patient with him. But I failed at saying that in a respectful way, and did not need to attack you for bringing up the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt, or being empathetic to a potential life issue he could be working through.
For my behavior, for what it's worth, I am sorry.

I have met Omar/Horacio in the past. We share the same social circles here in SoCal. I've even purchased gear from him before.
Even though I have not been personally ripped off, or strung along by him (our interactions have been friendly and nice), I have heard stories about him well before people like Dekken had dealings. It's only now that people are starting to speak out more online.
So if there are life issues that's causing him to not follow-through with his commitments, then it's either been going on for many years, or he is purposely ripping people off and will continue to do so since he's been able to get away with most of it. I would say that the benefit of doubt is well past-due.
I unfollowed this post a long time ago so no need to apologize. To set the record straight I wasn't for one moment defending Omar. I was pointing out the lack of empathy on this forum for people in general. Social media and forums have created this world where it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and be critical of others where we don't know all the facts and in actual fact maybe we should be looking at our own behaviour. We don't want to understand. We just want what we want ( whatever that is ). Anyway, have at it. Unfollowing again.

Back