What's new
I hope that's not true. That would be very unfair to say the least.
I’ve personally witnessed this on 2 separate occasions. He sent pics of a particular cab in a particular color to a buddy, said buddy paid for it and for KC to deliver it. KC showed up with a similar cab, but far worse condition than what the pics showed, but offered to discount it so he wouldn’t have to haul it back to his warehouse, but my buddy definitely felt cheated, pressured, and guilted into keeping the cab.

On a separate occasion, having learned a lesson, same friend went to personally pick up cab in a particular color that they’d been messaging about and when he gets there, 2 cabs of a different color are shown to him and when he asks about the original colored cab they discussed, KC tells him, this is what he has available if he wants to buy it or not.

Bought a NNC from him and he swapped out the Blast control panel from the pictures with some piece of junk before shipping - not a big deal but odd. Otherwise, he was upfront about everything and it arrived without issue. Cab is about as filthy as anything but not unexpected.

He relies on that exact sentiment from his buyers, the feeling of “at least I got something.” He’s been known to bait and switch, send pics of a particular cab and send you something similar, but not what was discussed or promised. That’s why everyone says to deal with him in person and be 100% sure it looks and works to your expectations.

It really is unfortunate because he does have a ton of cabs in his warehouse, he’d be a great resource if he didn’t get in his own way.

I’ve personally witnessed this on 2 separate occasions. He sent pics of a particular cab in a particular color to a buddy, said buddy paid for it and for KC to deliver it. KC showed up with a similar cab, but far worse condition than what the pics showed, but offered to discount it so he wouldn’t have to haul it back to his warehouse, but my buddy definitely felt cheated, pressured, and guilted into keeping the cab.

On a separate occasion, having learned a lesson, same friend went to personally pick up cab in a particular color that they’d been messaging about and when he gets there, 2 cabs of a different color are shown to him and when he asks about the original colored cab they discussed, KC tells him, this is what he has available if he wants to buy it or not.

He relies on that exact sentiment from his buyers, the feeling of “at least I got something.” He’s been known to bait and switch, send pics of a particular cab and send you something similar, but not what was discussed or promised. That’s why everyone says to deal with him in person and be 100% sure it looks and works to your expectations.

It really is unfortunate because he does have a ton of cabs in his warehouse, he’d be a great resource if he didn’t get in his own way.
To be clear - I would never buy from him again. Someone put me in touch with an EC distributor and I haven't thought about KC since.

Screenshot_20220430-213027.png
lmao, rofl

E: just noticed that the "2L12B" he goes out of his way to mention is just a 2L6B with holes drilled in it hahaha

Last edited:
lmao, rofl

E: just noticed that the "2L12B" he goes out of his way to mention is just a 1L6B with holes drilled in it hahaha
It has locks too as can be seen by the tape holding the doors shut. At least the tape is quality.

lmao, rofl

E: just noticed that the "2L12B" he goes out of his way to mention is just a 1L6B with holes drilled in it hahaha
Yea, that was one of the issues I had with KC. I paid extra because I requested one of the cabients I was buying to be 2L12B. He tried sending all 1L6B instead.

Also our deal was to include four Taito stools (I specified 43cm). He sent a picture of the stools wrapped up and I could tell they were Sega stools. He was very upset when I called him out on the bait and switch. I ended up getting two Taito stools and two Sega. All four the wrong height.

That is all stuff I cought before he even shipped the order. I should have canceled the transaction right then. But I still throught I was getting an okay deal.

Yea, that was one of the issues I had with KC. I paid extra because I requested one of the cabients I was buying to be 2L12B. He tried sending all 1L6B instead.

Also our deal was to include four Taito stools (I specified 43cm). He sent a picture of the stools wrapped up and I could tell they were Sega stools. He was very upset when I called him out on the bait and switch. I ended up getting two Taito stools and two Sega. All four the wrong height.

That is all stuff I cought before he even shipped the order. I should have canceled the transaction right then. But I still throught I was getting an okay deal.

Are you saying you have 2 48cm taito stools that you don’t need? Cause ai need a pair.

Are you saying you have 2 48cm taito stools that you don’t need? Cause ai need a pair.
Well that isn't 100% accurate to say that. They are still really nice stools. But maybe I could be persuaded to part with them.

Hearing all this stories, make me think that we should have stopped this long ago. Please post your experience here, be it good or bad.
Good call. 100%.

I've dealt with KC in the past a few times and each time my experience has been frustrating. He was disingenuous most of the time and all he ever TRULY cared about was getting the money and moving (selling) the cab.

That's it. Nothing else. No customer service, no willingness to budge even when things were over-promised and under-delivered.

Others may have had a better experience with him and that's probably because they got lucky and found decent cabs at a time when his sales were slow and his inventory was high.

The thing that bothered me most was that he acted like he didn't understand what I was saying when he well in fact did. He sometimes magically forgot the things we agreed upon and ACTED like he didn't understand the words I was using (blaming the fact that English is a second language to him). I told him to get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, English is my second language as well and I'm also an immigrant, and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL that you've been selling cabs for this many years and don't know that similar situations may arise from transaction to transaction.

Last edited:
I recently txt messaged KC because I needed a lock bracket. He responds back, "how much are you willing to pay?" After offering him far more than what it is worth, he responds "hmm, let me think about it"

I will never do business with this guy again. Its obvious he has zero interest in supporting the same community that supports his business. You get what you give I say.

Last edited:
Exactly what I meant by the below as well, it's so obvious it hurts... :)
This guy shouldn't be allowed to sell here anymore, such a bad way of doing business. He shows no love for the arcade hobby, he just loves making money off of us and doesn't care how he does it. Ugh. Not sure if you've looked into it @Darksoft, if you have already, just ignore my tag.

I'm so glad @Cereth was around to save me from this. I actually messaged him a couple times and probably would've purchased by now if his prices were more competitive.

He also player the card of "me not english good" with us. I'm glad that this is over and I feel bad that we didn't stop it before. Buying cabinets should be a nice experience, which wasn't clearly here the case.
Guess I wasn't crazy back in 2018 sending you guys those PMs.

For others on here. This is how insulting he was. Claiming I didn't know anything about Vewlix cabs. I made the picture I took with his comment into a meme.

My friend was saved by the eBay listing stating it was "100% Working and Original". When shown the aftermarket monitor, which had the original monitor trim pieces duct taped to it, he made the statement in the picture. Took 6 months to get a stock monitor from him as the 1st one was shipped with zero padding. Then he wanted the hacked up aftermarket monitor and the 1st stock monitor shipped back as well.

Attachments

• AUO Broadcast Monitor.jpg
    AUO Broadcast Monitor.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 152
Then he's invading the Facebook Vewlix/Chewlix group.. heads up.

Back