What's new
I forgot to post photos of the Sega Astro City marquees I've made. They are available for purchase on my website here

Attachments

• Sega-Astro-City-2-Lower-Billboard-1.jpg
    Sega-Astro-City-2-Lower-Billboard-1.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Sega-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-2.jpg
    Sega-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-2.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Sega-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-4.jpg
    Sega-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-4.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Sega-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-8.jpg
    Sega-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-8.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Sega-Astro-City-Flat-Square-29-Upper-Billboard-2.jpg
    Sega-Astro-City-Flat-Square-29-Upper-Billboard-2.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Sega-Astro-City-Flat-Square-29-Upper-Billboard-1.jpg
    Sega-Astro-City-Flat-Square-29-Upper-Billboard-1.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Sega-New-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-1.jpg
    Sega-New-Astro-City-Lower-Billboard-1.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Sega-New-Astro-City-Billboard-Lower-3.jpg
    Sega-New-Astro-City-Billboard-Lower-3.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Sega-New-Astro-City-Billboard-Lower-4.jpg
    Sega-New-Astro-City-Billboard-Lower-4.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 78
I forgot to post photos of the Sega Astro City marquees I've made. They are available for purchase on my website here
I placed an Order (Order #15293) and it shows as in process. I also left e message and still I have not received and update on my order. Can you shine a lite on this?

I placed an Order (Order #15293) and it shows as in process. I also left e message and still I have not received and update on my order. Can you shine a lite on this?
Hi Gavin, thank you for your order. It shipped the 26th (11 days after your order). You should have received a tracking mail. Thanks again!

Can anyone speak to the differences in quality/construction between the Astro City billboard reproductions from @joeks and @Rbtamanini ? All due respect to each seller (they both seem like quality repros) just trying to get a sense for how each compares to the original.

I also realize that the Arcade Art Repro Astro City billboard repros are very new so detailed comparisons are probably scarce--might end up buying both and doing a comparison myself.

Can anyone speak to the differences in quality/construction between the Astro City billboard reproductions from @joeks and @Rbtamanini ? All due respect to each seller (they both seem like quality repros) just trying to get a sense for how each compares to the original.

I also realize that the Arcade Art Repro Astro City billboard repros are very new so detailed comparisons are probably scarce--might end up buying both and doing a comparison myself.
@Mukuro_W

Back