What's new
Any idea on when @HighScoreSaves might get some stock?

I like the idea of shipping cost savings and had a couple rocky experiences with international shippers beating up my products.

Any idea on when @HighScoreSaves might get some stock?

I like the idea of shipping cost savings and had a couple rocky experiences with international shippers beating up my products.
They should get stock in the following days but they wont be able to send until Dec 1st.
Ok I can deal with that.

What’s the reason for shipping delay just curious?

I will most likely not need a TL86 Plus programming adaptor if I plan on others to do the programming for the multi?
My experience has been if you don't get the adapter now you'll kick yourself down the road for not getting it...
Just saying.

:D
Yep, if you have the programmer already, I'd say just kick in the extra $20 for the adapter.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Ordered 1 set in the saveyourgames. Looking forward to getting the Darksoft Multi. :D

Found this on the post today! 8o 8o 8o 8o

Attachments

• photo_2020-11-17_16-22-04.jpg
    photo_2020-11-17_16-22-04.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is there going to be a rotary or OLED switcher option for this multi?
I see the header for the remote dip is there, so perhaps I'm misssing in the thread where it was expressed there will be one in development.

Out of curiosity, is there going to be a rotary or OLED switcher option for this multi?
I see the header for the remote dip is there, so perhaps I'm misssing in the thread where it was expressed there will be one in development.
Would be pretty awesome to have an oled selector, hopefully with a bit larger screen. :)

To everyone trying this kit, please read the instructions first. You need to remove the keycus in irde. Notice that ON in the Dip switches means 0 not 1.

To everyone trying this kit, please read the instructions first. You need to remove the keycus in irde. Notice that ON in the Dip switches means 0 not 1.
point out the breaking the hardware facts again please

Back