What's new
Want To Buy

superboredom

Beginner
Reaction score
My New Net City will hopefully be arriving in the next two weeks and I'm looking for a two player/six button control panel to replace the non-NNC control panel it's arriving with. It seems like originals are difficult to come by, so I'd certainly consider a repro. I'd appreciate any suggestions as to where to look. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Jasen's-Customs had a repro control plate, and Giz10p had New Net overlays...
Both stores are currently closed (but may reopen at some future point?) now.

Focusattack has the sticks and buttons and parts/wire to construct looms, they are still open/operational.
Digikey has the amp-up connectors for said loom.

Sorry I know that isn't very helpful, honestly this has been within the past year, so you are (only) about 12 months late.

Jasen should be open soon I would assume, he got back from deployment this week.

No one's ever repro'd the overlay including the mirrored background, which is why legit NNC panels cost an arm and a leg. If you don't care about the mirror bits you could find someone to print up an overlay I'm sure, check on AO I bet someone's done it before and has files. If you don't mind other artwork you can put any Sega panel in there from Astro on. If not, I wish you luck finding an original!

Thanks for the info!

After posting this I noted that Jasen was back from deployment and apparently re-opening on Thursday, so I'll see if he's going to be selling the repro once he's going again.

@Aurich: Yeah I'm watching his stream now. No NNC panels, but the rest are coming back to his shop.

@XeD: I've read mixed reviews.

are there any pic or scan of an of overlay? I have some here that I got from Yaton

Thegameroom has the 2player aluminum plate for 70 dollars. You can also add a basic Sega overlay for 25 dollars. It doesn't look that bad on a new net city.

SZqN4v7.jpg

Thegameroom has the 2player aluminum plate for 70 dollars. You can also add a basic Sega overlay for 25 dollars. It doesn't look that bad on a new net city.
Thanks! I had seen this on eBay, but the pics there don't really do it justice. Looks pretty good!

I have a Yaton Repo I wouldn't mind getting rid of (I never use it since I play my 2l12b games in my E29). it's actually really nice build quality (thicker materials than original Sega) but as others have said, it's missing the mirror effect that the originals have.

Back