What's new
For Sale

mann0mann

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just recently had a New Net City enter the gameroom recently. Had a couple New Astros, E2's and neo candies. But this was my first NNC.

As I was becoming familiar with it. One of the things that kinda bugged me was how I had to open the CP to access the coin mech for those games that didn't gave free play. And I'm not a token/quarter/yen coin mech guy either.

So I came up with a way to integrate a credit button into the panel, without permanently altering anything and essentially retaining the stock look. And then tried to make it as an easy of an install as possible.

Might be easiest to just watch the video I made of it.

Video here ---->

https://youtu.be/ILvH8yd6bvY

But here are pics as well!

I made up a few for some friends and they really liked them, suggested I make some more for the community so I did. I've got 11 made and ready to go.

$20 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0791.JPG
    IMG_0791.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 109
nice setup. I didn't even notice the button until you pointed it out.

is that a standard 12mm button or did you need to find some obscure custom size for that?

nice setup. I didn't even notice the button until you pointed it out.

is that a standard 12mm button or did you need to find some obscure custom size for that?
It's a 12mm button, but you still have to grind the edges flat on each side to fit the keyed hole. I wish I could have found one that was like 14mm and longer/deeper so you could use a nut to hold it in place. But the sizes jump to 16mm and that is just way to big overall and 16mm buttons are even shorter/shallower - so there would have been no way to secure.

It definitely took about 3-4 samples of buttons till I found something that looked right and worked

Do you still have one? I am interested, I sent you a PM.

I didn't get a reply from mann0mann, so I started looking for a button myself and I found a perfect fitting credit button with a cool -non intrusive- led light.
It cost € 2,75 and found it here (available in different colours).

You can almost press it straight into the hole and it fits super tightly as well as firm.

Thanks mann0mann for the idea!

4ii4nVql.jpg

cSBViJ2l.jpg

0001BUTTONHORNMETAL12MMYELLOW_zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Back