What's new

GC8TECH

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hey All,
Just want to officially let everyone know my new PGM website is live in "Public Release Beta".

http://www.igspgm.com/

There is so much more info, and everything is easier to find! Which was a major issue with my old webpage.
Constructive feedback is always welcomed, If i'm missing something you need, Let me know so i can add it.

Enjoy!

Tim.

Lots of great information in the repair section!

It's a great site, even a reference for me. Thanks for your great work, and for sharing!

Just discovered this site today. Great work!
Always liked the PGM system, it's about time it gets some deserved love and respect :D

Thanks Tim for the site and pretty much the go to person/reference for anything IGS PGM related.

Also thanks for the cave stickers again :)

Thanks guys for the kind words, I have a discord channel as well if your into that. Pop in and say Hi :)

I've been busy adding more Art etc....

Tim.

Awesome job pal, congratulations on that! Any idea when it will be available?

Thanks in advance for your work.

Not sure yet.. there is ALOT of work to do... But when the "donation" of PGM gear i sent him arrives.. that will fast track bios development.....

T.

Wait hold up. You're developing a unibios type thing for the PGM?

Awesome stuff Tim. Once again every day is a PGM schoolday. I had no idea the carts had all region info already on them, locked out to a single region. Definitely a cool feature to be able to unlock them all.

This is amazing! So I thought the carts were region specific, not the Mobo. With this BIOS all games can be in English?

Not all games have English versions, not even if you burn new eproms for them...
Yes, so I assume those are 100% no go, but I mean games like Demon Front, which has different versions, English included. I thought that was tied to the cart, as I have tried them in different mobos and the language stays with the cart, not the motherboard.

Back