What's new
For Sale
Not too late to jump in on some of these - I overbought by quite a bit anticipating people would "miss" the sale... so... I'm gonna be sitting on a lot of stock if there's no interest! :rolleyes:
I'm interested in 2 x 43cm stools. Look for my PM.

I would love to buy 1 43cm for my atomiswave have i missed the boat?

Oh serious? I have only use for 1 as my machine is a 1P :/ nvm then

hey rancor, just curious what the status is on these? Have you received them yet?

They should be here this weekend, but we have a typhoon headed our way. From what I've been seeing the whole city may shut down for a few days. ;(
typhoon.jpeg

No - Sorry. Those are made by Sega, and they stopped making those about 10 years ago.

Unless you're talking about the reproductions that TOPS is selling:

tops_stool.JPG

You can order those directly from them, but I don't recommend them at all (the stools - not TOPS)

No - Sorry. Those are made by Sega, and they stopped making those about 10 years ago.

Unless you're talking about the reproductions that TOPS is selling:

tops_stool.JPG

You can order those directly from them, but I don't recommend them at all (the stools - not TOPS)
TOPS don't ship oversea as clearly stated in their website. I meant even it's a replica, i still think it looks very nice.

You can get them through a proxy if you really want them.

I meant even it's a replica, i still think it looks very nice.
Well, for all you know it could be the same manufacturer. Sega isn't in the furniture business, and neither is Taito. They both order them from a third party and just act as a middleman.

Also, Tops will gladly sell you a container load of the stools. They just don't sell singles.

I bought the G-1 stools from this brochure. The stools were 4800 JPY each.

This was 8 years ago. Time sure flies.

Attachments

• TT stool coloroption.jpg
    TT stool coloroption.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 92
Stool movement!

First post has been updated. Check paypal for tracking #.

Back