What's new
For Sale
yeah - If you ordered more than 4, they were split into two shipments.

Last edited:
Received my two stools yesterday! (The perks of living in Japan...) :P
They look and feel fantastic.
Thanks rancor for the flawless transaction!

Have all shipping notifications gone out? I haven't received one for my order.

He said as of last Tuesday not all orders had shipped yet - still waiting on mine too.

Thanks @rancor! Got mine today!

a61ba748243dcb9d1f0408ed15572543.jpg

96f66afa05cbc537064ec19588274cc0.jpg

If yours hasn't shipped yet, the last of the orders are all packed up and ready to ship out on Wednesday (Oct 30th). ;)
Hey there - did they go out last week? I didn't get a shipping notification.

Hey there - did they go out last week? I didn't get a shipping notification.
Yeah - but I cant look up an order by "Fluxchiller". Tracking is in the Paypal transaction, and looks like "CD?????????JP", with ? being numbers. If you cant find it, send me info and I'll look it up for you. :thumbup:

I got 4 out 6 stools. Im not sure how to track the other 2? Should i expect them within a couple days from the day i receive my first package? Thanks

yeah - if you ordered more than 4 you'll get another shipment soon. get me your real name in PM if you want the other tracking number. I sent multiples at the same time, so it's weird that they didn't arrive on the same day.

I also got 4 of my 6 stools yesterday. Got the 2nd tracking number from rancor and it turns out the 2nd box left Japan a week later than the first box :huh: . Kinda weird, but now I've got a really good idea of when it should arrive. The ones I got so far are great!

it turns out the 2nd box left Japan a week later than the first box :huh: . Kinda weird, but now I've got a really good idea of when it should arrive.
Its not too weird - lol. I shipped over 100 stools, and I'm just one person using one car. I can't do them all in one day. I did TRY to get the same persons shipments all out the same day, but sometimes I couldn't.

Last edited:
Hey wanted to check in here, haven't gotten my stools yet - last update from my tracking number was October 31st. Does this seem odd or are others still waiting on delivery?

Hey wanted to check in here, haven't gotten my stools yet - last update from my tracking number was October 28th. Does this seem odd or are others still waiting on delivery?
I'm still waiting, my tracking hasn't updated since September 18th...

I'm still waiting also, yesterday I got the first update on my tracking number since October 14th. Finally it's in the USA, I'm expecting to get it in a few days now.

For reference with my stools, mine took about about 4 weeks to land from Kanagawa to Sydney.

And then a couple of days later to end up in my possession.

Code:
09/19/2019 18:17    Dispatch from outward office of exchange KAWASAKIHIGASHI KANAGAWA
10/29/2019 04:15    Arrival at inward office of exchange SYDNEY SEA/SURFACE AUSTRALIA
10/30/2019          Retention AUSTRALIA
10/31/2019 15:15    Final delivery AUSTRALIA
Given that it took around 4 weeks by sea to Australia, I would imagine it taking a little longer to get to the US. I think it was a 8-9 week process for people in LA - @glocknyne how long did it take for your stools again?

Back