What's new
For Sale
Hey wanted to check in here, haven't gotten my stools yet - last update from my tracking number was October 28th. Does this seem odd or are others still waiting on delivery?
I'm still waiting, my tracking hasn't updated since September 18th...
Gotdamn! Well sounds like im in the same boat as you guys - will keep an eye on the tracking and update here when something happens.

My order hadn’t updated since September until a notification it hit the US (NJ) on 11/17. As of today, it’s still showing in transit to next facility. I’m in KY btw. Hoping any day now.

My first 4 stools left Kanagawa on Sep 14th and arrived in New Jersey on Oct 30th (then took 7 days to get to my house). My last 2 stools left Kanagawa on Sep 18th and I'm still waiting for any update. Weird to me that this second boat would take so much longer, but I'm really not familiar with what's normal for this kind of stuff.

For reference with my stools, mine took about about 4 weeks to land from Kanagawa to Sydney.

And then a couple of days later to end up in my possession.

Code:
09/19/2019 18:17    Dispatch from outward office of exchange KAWASAKIHIGASHI KANAGAWA
10/29/2019 04:15    Arrival at inward office of exchange SYDNEY SEA/SURFACE AUSTRALIA
10/30/2019          Retention AUSTRALIA
10/31/2019 15:15    Final delivery AUSTRALIA
Given that it took around 4 weeks by sea to Australia, I would imagine it taking a little longer to get to the US. I think it was a 8-9 week process for people in LA - @glocknyne how long did it take for your stools again?
Don't remember exactly but around 2 months seems right. Stools reached the East Coast when it arrived from Japan when I got mine and then I had to wait for it to reach to LA.

My last 2 stools just showed up today! The tracking updated today to say it was processing by my local post office, but there never was an update saying it arrived at a port.

In case of future order, what were the cost of these and how much was shipping approx. to NA?

Depends on how many you buy 2-6, but approx 130 per shipping included.

I'm in Southern Cal, my tracking finally updated today and looks like I will have them in a couple of days now.

Got my stools today! Thanks again Rancor! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Got mine today too, they are fantastic. I should have ordered more than just 2! I’ll be watching for the next order.

Just msg rancor - he might have a few spares.

I initially ordered 3...the moment they arrived, I asked if he had some spares and ordered another 4 lol

Shew, finally! Thanks Rancor!

Attachments

• 3020EF8C-8A08-41F7-AF35-096B6F6051B0.jpeg
    3020EF8C-8A08-41F7-AF35-096B6F6051B0.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 119
Got my 4 stools on Nov 6th. Still waiting for two more.
Its been a month since i got my 4 x43 stools but never got my 2x 48 stools. Anybody got updates on theirs that has been waiting. I dont have tracking for my other 2 stools, so im kind of left in the dark when they will actually arrive.

It has been over a month since my stools were dispatched with no updates. I know they are in a boat crossing a big ocean. But that still seems like a long time. Hopefully the tracking will pick up soon.

I think my order was maybe the last go out of from this this boards group - Shipped October 31st, my tracking number has shown no movement since it left the port in Japan. Given some others wait times I am not worried at this point - seeing some others wait times it seems normal but frustrating/concerning for the shipping option when I think most of us are use to EMS 3-5 day shipping from japan on items.

I think my order was maybe the last go out of from this this boards group - Shipped October 31st, my tracking number has shown no movement since it left the port in Japan. Given some others wait times I am not worried at this point - seeing some others wait times it seems normal but frustrating/concerning for the shipping option when I think most of us are use to EMS 3-5 day shipping from japan on items.
Our stools are probably on the same boat.

Mine went from Sept. 18th to like Nov 20th with no updates. So give it time.

Mines are stuck since 2019-10-09 :(

2019-10-09 13:39KAWASAKI HIGASHI BAG, Departure from outward Office of Exchange

Back