What's new
For Sale
Tracking finally shows my stools have made landfall. They came directly to the Easy Coast (New Jersey -- Yuck).

My second and third shipment of stools haven't moved on the tracking since 11/09/2019 yet I received them over the weekend.

I'm very happy that my Xmas present has arrived :)

Yep, i got a update too that they hit "inbound to customs" not sure where that is, but at least its something!

Interested in purchasing 43cm x 2, located in Arizona-85140. Thanks.

My stools arrived today. I haven't gotten a chance to fire up the cabinet and use them in anger yet. But they look and feel great so far. Thanks!

My stools arrived as well today! Thanks so much they look fantastic and miles better than the crappy card table chairs I was using :)

Mine arrived today too. I was semi in disbelief they were shipped this way. Did you guys come like this?

BgbWnv5.jpg

Now there was no major damage to them, except the feet have wear on them now. I personally wouldn't ship something like this all the way around the world - its asking for damage. How hard is putting into a box??

Once I unpacked them - it seems the cushions have indention marks and a rub on the leather from being stack and so tightly wrapped. I am hoping with time these bounce back to original shape - but I have my doubts. A simple piece of cardboard between the seats would prevent this.

:/
gHrV4vK.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes! I also had a set of two but mine were boxed and the feet were not scraped up. I doubt he shipped them like that...perhaps the box was damaged or opened by customs and rewrapped.

mine were stacked the same way and I too have marks on my stool. I do admit though, there hasn’t been a butt on it for longer than 3 total hours. I imagine that over time it will go away but the marks on mine are still there and I've had the stools for a couple of months.

Yeah I'm doubting he wrapped them, mine came that way as well and even had a nice snack of some BBQ chips broken up in the wrap :D

Mine arrived today too. I was semi in disbelief they were shipped this way. Did you guys come like this?

BgbWnv5.jpg

Now there was no major damage to them, except the feet have wear on them now. I personally wouldn't ship something like this all the way around the world - its asking for damage. How hard is putting into a box??
Mine also came unboxed, wrapped in plastic just like your picture. A box and padding would have been better, for sure. But they arrived in good condition. So I'm not complaining.

The indentation marks will come out over time.

FYI, these are shipped stacked like this from factory and also have the indentation marks.

The Taito shipping boxes are flimsy as fuck by the way.

Boxed shipping would cost a lot more unless you're stuffing them into a container with other cabs.

When will there be another stool order? I recently got a lindbergh and 2 noirs and need about 4-6 stools

BgbWnv5.jpg

Mine also came unboxed, wrapped in plastic just like your picture. A box and padding would have been better, for sure. But they arrived in good condition. So I'm not complaining.
Mine came also like that and one stool has an issue, but that's life, I'm happy :)
Any idea how to make this foot straight again ?
IMG_20191213_122120.jpg

Mine came also like that and one stool has an issue, but that's life, I'm happy :) Any idea how to make this foot straight again ?
IMG_20191213_122120.jpg
Gonna have to gently bend that leg back into place.

Yeah a simple tug on the leg will straighten it up.. I had to do this with one stool, came out good.

When rancor ships 2 stools, I believe they come wrapped up (I had two shipments of 2 stools and they were wrapped up the same way), when I had 3 stools, it used Taito's box - which as mentioned, is flimsy as hell.

I don't mind the way it's shipped, I've had 3 shipments from rancor, and never once has it been an issue for me.

I’ve imported and sold some of these myself recently in Aust. It’s quite tricky. They arrive from Taito stacked in boxes of five with nothing between them, so there’s an indentation in the top padding which mostly gives over time. The bottom of the stools feet are worn through the cardboard and scuffed a little (I kept these ones for myself). Sending them out in pairs I used the cut-down Taito box because it’s the right depth and width. For the rest I was lucky to have some old large moving tea chest style boxes that fit them in pairs...just. The ones from the local hardware or office supplies store were too small and cost about $6 AUD. A custom box maker was going to be approx $20. A sign of the times. But I put them in seat downwards with the legs up so they don’t blow out in transit. Postage for one or two stools was $25 approx if I got a nice postal clerk, but other times I was charged $65 because of what they call cubic weight. Because the box was a “cube” shape they charged me based on the size of the box and not the weight. 33kg instead of about 9kg. If I’d wrapped them like the above pics they are not a “box” as such and I’d only pay for the weight of the goods. It’s an expensive exercise and maybe Rancor comes up against the same challenges.

Last edited:
Man, Ziggy nailed it A-Z. Whats even worse is that on Oct 1st 2019 three countries (Australia, USA, and Spain) changed their shipping rules so that the maximum I can ship at once is 2 stools - and they absolutely cannot be boxed.
I can do some more if theres demand, but there wasn't much to that last order. I was thinking of maybe testing the waters again in the spring.
I still have a few here at the house ready to ship immediately if anyone has a small order.

I mean the reality is they're stools... Unless you plan to never actually use them the feet are going to get scuffed up as time goes on.

If it's a big deal go to your local hardware store they will have replacement feet.

Back