What's new

maxpower

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am an electrician by trade, arcade collector and a hobby arcade and pinball tech. I started back when my dad bought a KISS pinball machine and had to figure out how it worked. Now it's in my garage after being rescued from his basement with a couple other machines. I recently bought a Chihiro system that I would like to CF boot or NetBoot. I would also like to build a multiboot Lindy, a new hyperspin console and eventually build a multi pinball machine.

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard!

I am on a quest to build a virtual pinball myself, so far just doing a lot of research into it to figure out cost and the features that I want.

I bought the controls from the guy that made ultracade a year or two ago, along with wiring harness. Somewhere I have the tables on DVDS that I burned. I think I have a local guy that's going to CNC cut me a custom cabinet. I found him on Craigslist but had been a little slow in getting back to me. I hope to get it done this winter. Here is to hoping, that and 3 other machines I want to get done.

Back