What's new

Rabunis

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello friends!

I've finally realized the dream with the help of fellow forum member @XeD, and acquired an Astro City cabinet with a copy of Street Fighter 3: New Generation. Looking forward to getting it superBIOS'd and building the collection. I'm excited to be a part of this rad community :)

Pictured is a kitty, a cab, and my pinball machine:

Cheers,
Joel

Last edited:
Who whoa whoa whoa!!! You can't show that here!!

This 'aint Watchdogs 2, bro. Here are some censored images.

2i0qk47.jpg

o7j6va.jpg

Also.....Welcome!

I thought it was clever.
giphy.gif

GOTG V.2 May 5!!

Watchdogs 2 controversy
you mean? Watchdogs 2 Release Manufactured Outrage........

....Quick.. Everyone get really mad and watch your favorite 'like ideological minded youtube personally get mad about it. Then argue your carefully worded points with a chat bot, till the youtubers, websites, Comm. companies, all Make enough money off add revenue. F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Moral superiority is part of aspirational living. it makes you a good consumer.
tumblr_inline_mk87w0HuB81qz4rgp.gif

I find it funny that that average age of the YT viewer is 14. All those "angry YT gamer" are just placating to the angsty pre-teen demographic. Because.. click bate, cyber begging economy. :thumbup:

@Mitsurugi-w When I started reading your post I immidiately thought I totally blew it on my first post hahah

Instead I was amused and delighted :D

@MissionFailed the marketing types are pretty good at what they do! That 'controversy' is the only reason I knew that game was even out lol

Back