What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
I don't have time for time wasters or tire kickers- so no haggling please. Feel free to ask for pictures if you're definitely interested and capable of purchasing.

I prefer local pickup, but shipping can be arranged (at zero risk to the seller).

Vewlix Black Diamond (brand new)- removed from box to work on, then placed back in original box. Purchased last year. Loaded. Fresh welding and powder coat on weak legs from the factory (there are threads on this. We've done no less than 30 cabs worth of legs now- we have it down to a science). New JVS io (most recent group order from taito). 1p/2p panels (2p is aftermarket). Populated. Has FC light kit (OEM). Upgraded fans. All paperwork. $6000 (logic- machine cost about $5200ish, IO almost 300, second panel + loom + parts 350, metal work 200, fans 35, light kit 125.)

Optional: Vewlix FC control panel box (powder coated, complete with locks, extra parts. Can be mounted or shipped separately-at buyers expense). Vewlix FC light kit tested and works. $1100 (logic- this cost me around 1500 after shipping and powder coating- probably a bit more)

Basically- if you're getting a black diamond, this is what you'd want to do if you want it to have the same functions as an FC. Needs nothing, ready to rock. Take everything for $7000 (selling for less than what it cost to assemble).

Last edited:
Have a few cabs. I don't have time for time wasters or tire kickers- so no haggling please. Feel free to ask for pictures if you're definitely interested and capable of purchasing.

I prefer local pickup, but shipping can be arranged (at zero risk to the seller).

Vewlix Black Diamond (brand new)- removed from box to work on. Loaded. Fresh welding and powder coat on weak legs from the factory (there are threads on this. We've done no less than 30 cabs worth of legs now- we have it down to a science). New JVS io (most recent group order from taito). 1p/2p panels (2p is aftermarket). Populated. Upgraded fans. All paperwork. Vewlix FC control panel box included (powder coated, complete with locks - can be mounted or shipped separately-at buyers expense). Vewlix FC light kit mounted. Has marquee. Basically- if you're getting a black diamond, this is what you'd want to do if you want it to have the same functions as an FC. Needs nothing, ready to rock. $7250 (selling for less than what it cost to assemble).
Awesome deal!!!!!!!!

Outfitted the way I would also.

I got mine direct from taito on the group buy. Was this part of it? It was the last remaining stocks of nos db. Cant get nos ones anymore. Lovely 1080p monitor in it!

I got mine direct from taito on the group buy. Was this part of it? It was the last remaining stocks of nos db. Cant get nos ones anymore. Lovely 1080p monitor in it!
I got a couple for our group from that prior. This one was purchased from someone who also participated- just a couple years after that (and semi-recently). I went through a phase where I was going to get 6 or so, but I dialed it back to focus on other CRT cabinets and bigger amusement things.

You can still get stock ones NOS, and state-side.

This one's absolutely killer though and well worth the premium. Great upgrades.

I wasn't going to be the one to post it, but I'm terribly glad you did!
Yep! That guy has a great business and I want to see him supported! Second: it helps for people to see what you'd need to start with to get here and have a better idea of what it would cost-money wise. Win win!

Do you have any vewlix stuff left? I’m in San Jose. Curious if you have anything got sale still.

https://www.hadouken-arcade.com/collections/all-game/products/vewlix-diamond-black

(This guy has wonderful business sense and equipment). Probably would be about $5200 after delivery charges I'd wager- so definitely a nice alternative! (These are stock)

Yep! That guy has a great business and I want to see him supported! Second: it helps for people to see what you'd need to start with to get here and have a better idea of what it would cost-money wise. Win win!
Are these nos db?

Back