What's new
Want To Buy

FallingRock

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking for any PC10 machine or certain Nintendo vs. games (Mario bros, Dr. Mario, excite bike...) all entertain any you have. Willing to drive around Western US for local pickup for a good deal.

I’m in Sacramento area - been looking for months in CA and haven’t seen anything!

Where have you been looking? They come up for sale in SoCal from time to time. I saw one for sale in Los Angeles on Craigslist a few weeks ago, almost went for it myself! Keep an eye on Craig's List, Offer Up, and Facebook Marketplace and you'll start to see them.

Appreciate it - I’m in Northern CA but I do check So Cal from time to time. Should I expect to pay around $2k for one??

Appreciate it - I’m in Northern CA but I do check So Cal from time to time. Should I expect to pay around $2k for one??
I have a VS Ice Climber that was originally a Popeye cab and then was converted by Nintendo. It's in solid shape and the monitor and sound work. Been trying to move it but keep getting hit with lowball offers and sorta just soured on the idea of moving it. If you are still looking, PM me. I'm located two states north of you.

Back