What's new

itman312

Student
Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a Nintendo Vs. Arcade control panel for my Donkey Kong cabinet to make it 2 player. However, I cannot seem to find any information online about the dimensions of the control panel, so I have no idea whether or not it will fit. My cabinet currently has a control panel that is 23" by 7".

Does anyone know if the Nintendo Vs. Arcade matches that size? If not, does anyone know of another 2-player control panel that would fit?

Are you talking about the metal conversion panel like this? I think the control panel latches are different for metal CPs (VS System, DK 3, Mario Bros [narrow body]) than for standard wooden DK cabs. Maybe something like this too? I still think that you need different latches for this custom job.

Some measurements are provided in the link. A soap box -- US retailers of art (TOG, Phoenix, Escape pod) do not provide measurements to any art description and the retailers can be really hesistant to send it to you. Olly and Barry do a great job of providing measurements for their work.

Back