What's new
For Sale

Call Me Chuy

Beginner
Reaction score
Here is a Noir Cabinet HD arcade cabinet for sale. It is technically a clone of the Namco Noir but it is an exact replica and of extremely high quality. It's in excellent condition overall. It originally came with a generic multi-game PCB with a Chamma harness. I removed the PCB along with the Chamma harness with the intention of installing a pair of Brook UFB's and running a PS4 in the cabinet. The monitor runs at 1080p via HDMI and it also has a VGA input. The cabinet is in 100% working condition and only needs to be wired to a PCB, console, or PC. Unfortunately, I have to pay for my kid's braces so this project has to go. As you can see, the cabinet has a brand new custom control panel that I ordered from a gentleman in Taiwan. It even still has the plastic wrap on it. I have all brand new Sanwa buttons and joysticks for the control panel that will be included. I can also include two brand new Brook UFBs and/or a brand new I-PAC encoder board along with all the wiring for each if the buyer is interested in running a console or PC in this cab. The cabinet is in my garage and it's on wheels so moving it is very easy. I'm asking $1200 or best offer. Pick up is in Glen Ellyn, IL 60137. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG 1.jpg
    IMG 1.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG 2.jpg
    IMG 2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG 3.jpg
    IMG 3.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG 4.jpg
    IMG 4.jpg