What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Have a bunch of CPS1 A boards, they all come up green or black screen. $15 each?

Have 2 non-working Naomi 2's. One with filterboard: $45. One without filterboard: $35.

Shipping not included.

Last edited:
Have a bunch of CPS1 A boards, they all come up green or black screen. $15 each?
I dumped maybe 20 of them last month, didn't even pulled any valuable chips from them. I guess I reached the point where I can't even see them taking up space.
But for someone local $15 a pop is a good deal. Just for the DRAMs everybody complains are "hard" to find. Not that hard given you have a dozen of them on each CPS1 A-board and faulty A-boards are far from rare. :D

Hi @rewrite, seeing if your broken cps1 A boards are still available. You've been unresponsive to PM's since our initial communication about them a few weeks ago.

Hi @rewrite, seeing if your broken cps1 A boards are still available. You've been unresponsive to PM's since our initial communication about them a few weeks ago.
Sorry! I didn't realize it had been quite so long.

It's been a mix of not having the time to dig them out when I do remember, and not remembering when I do have the time :(.

I have set THREE alarms for this afternoon that say to do this. So it'll get done today.

I'm interested in a couple of CPS boards for parts if you still have some available

I'm interested in a couple of CPS boards for parts if you still have some available
Sorry, friend. They're all gone.

I think the N2 are as well. We'll see.

Back