What's new
For Sale

KalessinDB

Grand Master
Reaction score
Checking FB Marketplace like I do from time to time, this guy is an hour from me and looks to have a number of pretty solid prices (I'm messaging him now for Simpsons) -- if anyone's interested in anything, I'm happy to pick it up. If someone sees something quick-ish I might even be able to bundle it in and talk him down a couple bucks.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/606640966545092/

PM'ed you for a ton of the posters.

Thank you for offering this to folks not local!

Update:

I'm locked in on Simpsons, rewrite is grabbing a bunch of posters, dude's super easy to work with and is going to bring the stuff to a New Year's Party, where he will deliver it to his sister - who in an unbelievable stroke of luck lives quite literally around the corner from me.

So if anyone else wants on, you got about a week to speak up, and I'll get it probably the 2nd or 3rd, so I can ship it out to you early in the new year.

hi :

Hate to ask do you have an email address for this? Sorry to say i do not have a facebook presence .
Also merry christmas everyone.

regards
euphoria

Some awesome stuff in there, would be all over that artwork if it was closer!

hi :

Hate to ask do you have an email address for this? Sorry to say i do not have a facebook presence .
Also merry christmas everyone.

regards
euphoria
Again, not my listing, but you can look at the listing without being signed in to Facebook (I just checked).

If you see something you're interested in, I can reach out to him and ask him about email, but (and I'm going to apologize here) I'm not into international shipping personally, so you would be on your own with convincing him to ship.

Edit: Also, if you're on KLOV, I found him over there - DaveFromBuffalo (at least, I'm 99.9% sure that's him - he listed Galaga 88 there a few days ago, and has a picture of the exact same board in his photos dump that he sent me). I'm sure you can talk to him there.

@KalessinDB

Messaged the guy for X-Men, if not have a couple of backup wants.

Would pay you handsomely for shipping and care good sir (if i win).

Yeah, I'm down to take care of domestic shipping. I'm getting mine (and at least 2 other people's) after New Year's. If you work something out with him, just let him know to add it to the pile for his sister (he's an hour away, she's literally down the street from me) and PM me with what you get from him.

Might be a little slow depending on how much I get, but I'll get it to everyone asap

Thanks for the link. I reached out to the seller regarding the Marvel Super Heroes which he had listed A+B board w/ kick harness for $180. Seemed like a fair price considering the good condition. When I asked to confirm A board was included, he squirmed and said he needed to double check the price and then just changed it to $250. :rolleyes: Good luck to him but I don't have time for those shenanigans. The inventory is in great condition, but I can't help but feel like that was a shitty move...

@clam_wattson that sucks, he's been pretty upfront with me and others from this thread, sorry to hear about.

@Everyone Else, I'd say today's probably last call if you're gonna use me for group buy/shipping - he's gotta get everything packaged up for tomorrow night and bring it over to his NYE party.

Those of you who are using me for group buy/shipping, as I've said before -- I'll do my best to get them out ASAP, might take me a week or two though (I suck at finding boxes that are the right size). Will get pictures out as soon as I have them though, which should be the 1st or 2nd.

Back