What's new
For Sale

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I have 2 NuSX fully working with game Edel Sand. Price of each 200 USD.

PM if interested.

Thanks.

That Japanese "kinetic sand" game? Interesting... never seen one of those in person.

"I want it! I want it! I want it!" my younger self is screaming. My adult self thinks this is pretty awesome too.

I just don't know where I would put it. It would make a nice gift for a friend's kids. I'll think about it.

Never heard of this game before and it looks really unique, thanks for sharing. Will be keen to see pics if anyone builds this up at their home.

Something about this intrigues me but I fear that my whole game room would be full of sand, and my cat would find another use for the play area :(

Something about this intrigues me but I fear that my whole game room would be full of sand, and my cat would find another use for the play area :(
I think these use "kinetic sand", which you can purchase from a toy store or find a recipe to make your own. It sticks to itself, making it easy to form and sculpt with. Doesn't make a mess as it bonds together. Only thing I would be unsure about is if the inspection camera system expects a specific color...

And to whose grabbing these, please post pics/vids of them setup! Wish I had kids so I would have an excuse to build one of these rigs...

Back