What's new
Hi all! just finished my custom "Baby Blue" out of a blast city cab. I got my cps2 darksoft and it works great!! I finally was able to put together my cps1 darksoft and it seems to have 1 issue. Qsound audio is not working. when i hook up rca cables i just get feedback. the cps1 i have has the capcom qsound chip. am i forgetting a setting to make this work?
u wont get true q-sound without an actual q sound amp. CPS1 games only send audio via the jamma edge. CPS1.5 games (caddys and dinos, slam masters, punisher, 1 more maybe idk) utilize the stereo connector. someone please correct me if im wrong.

Will this be back in stock soon. I’ve been out of scene for a little with real life stuff and I didn’t realize it came out already. I was 102 on list and was expected a dm of sorts.
It will restock; check the forum here or https://highscoresave.com/darksoft-cps1-cps1.5-multi-kit/

Real life is exactly why the list was never a preorder list, just an interest list. Waiting on folks to reply to PMs takes forever. DS ships these to resellers anyway, not direct sale, so no PM. Those on the original list had a few weeks head start before the public could order, but that understandably ended a long time ago.

u wont get true q-sound without an actual q sound amp. CPS1 games only send audio via the jamma edge. CPS1.5 games (caddys and dinos, slam masters, punisher, 1 more maybe idk) utilize the stereo connector. someone please correct me if im wrong.
i thought q sound was sent from the board to a 2 channel amp. the blast city has an amp. it seems to work good with the cps2

i thought q sound was sent from the board to a 2 channel amp. the blast city has an amp. it seems to work good with the cps2

CPS1.5 QSound works exactly like CPS2 QSound - its line-level, non-amplified stereo output from the two RCA ports on the PCB.

“QSound” is just some fancy positional audio stuff they did to fool your ears into hearing a wider sound space from two speakers-just like Dolby ProLogic. You’ll still hear stereo separated audio with a CPS1.5 or CPS2 connected to a non-QSound stereo amp.

my precious:

img_2892.jpg

Cool thank you. I was asking if it will be in stock again soon though. Any estimate on when

Back