What's new
Hello, I recently changed my username (the previous one was loloC2C), would it be possible to update the list in the 1st post @Derick2k please ?

By the way, when is the list updated? Because I am asking for the multi, like other members of this great forum and we still don't appear in

By the way, when is the list updated? Because I am asking for the multi, like other members of this great forum and we still don't appear in
The list is maintained by Derick2k (he's not getting paid for this, he's just an enthusiast like you, doing it to help out), he'll update it when he has time to, but could be a couple of weeks or even months between your interest post and when you appear on the list. Don't worry you will be added to the list in the correct location before these start shipping.

Also (for everyone wondering) as long as you post in the thread, your spot is secured. We can always look at your placed based on your post date/time.

So, don't worry!

And don’t worry about username changes.
Using your old username in the forum search reaches all your posts: the ones posted using your old username and the new ones

Just checked and have a compatible board so would be interested in one of these multi's too

Correction it is the multi developed by aje_fr a french dev.
How is the multi by lydz a copy of the one aje_fr has made? What do they share exactly?

my capcom cps1 32n1

Also, I'm pretty sure there was a 14in1 from China that predates both by a large margin.
I still have the 14-in-1. It was released close to 10 years ago. They did a CPS2 version at the same time too.

I'd also like to be added to the list, please. One of the custom chips on my Forgotten Worlds B board went toes up and I'd love to be able to get that game going again.

I'd also like to be added to the list, please. One of the custom chips on my Forgotten Worlds B board went toes up and I'd love to be able to get that game going again.
welcome to the forum, how is it I’ve lived in the Bay Area my whole life and never heard of Montara?

I'm also interested in this kit, if names are still being added to the list.

Back