What's new
Shoot, didn't make the list. Ah well, no worries. I'm a patent person and can wait until things settle down.

Oh well - my excitement was short lived since I was not aware of only the first 250 are going to get one
I ordered one on HSS and paid for it but I am #423 on the list
Now I am sad

HSS order #41177

Last edited:
Oh well - my excitement was short lived since I was not aware of only the first 250 are going to get one
I ordered one on HSS and paid for it but I am #423 on the list
Now I am sad

HSS order #41177

Damn
If I've understood right you've just secured your multi and that way you sure are going to get it. Resellers are going to check the list for reference but maybe the first 250 dont show up, in that case others who signed later can still enter the first batch, and if not you'll still have yours, just a little bit later (second batch).

Last edited:
I have some information for people in the USA, buying from HSS. It looks like they are selling many more units than expected and they dont want to trigger any alarms with PayPal,Visa, etc. so they will stop sales from now until February 1st, when all the mounthly counters reset back to 0.
Apologies for the hassle, but you'll have to wait until February 1st to continue making orders from HSS. The 2 week period wont be extended, so on February 5th, the people that were on the first 250 on the list will lose their spot, if they havent ordered yet.

Back