What's new
It will probably use an SD where you can load whatever you want.
I think for legal reasons this will be a necessity.
Wouldn't want to see DS have any legal troubles for selling ROMs/pre-loaded ROM carts.

Sure it's no Cave multi, so the threat of legal action is pretty low on this one.
Still gotta play by the "rules" ya know. ;)

Wouldn't want to see DS have any legal troubles for selling ROMs/pre-loaded ROM carts.
dhMeAzK.gif

It will probably use an SD where you can load whatever you want.
I think for legal reasons this will be a necessity.Wouldn't want to see DS have any legal troubles for selling ROMs/pre-loaded ROM carts.

Sure it's no Cave multi, so the threat of legal action is pretty low on this one.
Still gotta play by the "rules" ya know. ;)
Actually given the recent rerelease of all the Street Fighter games as part of the 30th Anniversary collection and all the beat em ups in the collection with the awesome CPS2 box - I'd say the threat of legal action is likely to be significantly increased

now this looks like it will officially going to happen at some point Please add me to the list for 1 unit

Actually given the recent rerelease of all the Street Fighter games as part of the 30th Anniversary collection and all the beat em ups in the collection with the awesome CPS2 box - I'd say the threat of legal action is likely to be significantly increased
I might agree if Darksoft started selling tens of thousands of this kit, but we all know that's not going to happen. Even Capcom knows that won't happen...

Just give me my F'n CPS1 kit!!!

:D

@Derick2k you're behind with the list ;)
Lol, yes, I've been offline for a while now doing some renovations to the house and making over my home office and game space, dealing with new cabs, etc... I'll catch up with the list in a day or so :) I just finally got my PC hooked up and finally get back online. A lot of stuff to go thru, catch up, read and respond to PMs, etc...

Not sure how I am not on the list - as I am watching this thread and I thought I had said "yes" a while ago - but please add me to the list!

Matt

Back