What's new
Might I suggest we put that link on the first post!

Also, any ballpark ETA for this one? Like 2019 or beyond! (I hope this year!)

Darksoft said earlier in the thread that the ETA is around April
Oh I must have my multi's mixed up, I thought the April estimate was for the Sega System 16B Multi. But either or, I'm happy!

Just saw this thread, but I'm interested in 1 or possibly 2 (depending on price)
Thanks!

You can count me in for one as well.

Definitely in for one. However, can someone clue me in as to exactly what hardware is needed?
I am doing my research but I am not familiar at all with the CPS1 hardware. Even as a noob, the other DS multi's I purchased (CPS2/F3/STV - soon to be MVS) seemed very straightforward once I looked into it.
Thanks

Definitely in for one. However, can someone clue me in as to exactly what hardware is needed?
I am doing my research but I am not familiar at all with the CPS1 hardware. Even as a noob, the other DS multi's I purchased (CPS2/F3/STV - soon to be MVS) seemed very straightforward once I looked into it.
Thanks
To be sure everything will be fine , try to find a board with ""CPS DASH Capcom"" sticker on the motherboard and you will be ready for this multi too :thumbup: . Cheers !

Last edited:
Is it too late to sign up for one of these. If not where is the sign up section. I’m new to this
Forum

Is it too late to sign up for one of these. If not where is the sign up section. I’m new to this
Forum
Just respond here saying you would like one. :) Simple as that.

I’d like to be on the list. Is there a deposit required or is this just a show of hand to get a ballpark estimate on home many to produce?

Back