What's new
I think it's time for small update as we are moving forward on this project.

The Multi PCB has as usual ( similarly to CPS2 ), a microSD Slot, LCD display and mounts in place of the B Board. All games are supported natively without modification. One of the features....and here comes a good suprise, the multi includes the C board on it! No need for C board with this multi.

We are exploring, but that's still in beta phase ( don't be later surprised if we say that we won't do it ), we are trying for the multi to have natively support for other types of sound, starting by letter Q :thumbsup:
Sounds absolutely awesome!!

I'm placing my bet now that CPS1 multi becomes the 2nd best selling AP.com multi of all time!

The Multi PCB has as usual ( similarly to CPS2 ), a microSD Slot, LCD display and mounts in place of the B Board. All games are supported natively without modification. One of the features....and here comes a good suprise, the multi includes the C board on it! No need for C board with this multi.

We are exploring, but that's still in beta phase ( don't be later surprised if we say that we won't do it ), we are trying for the multi to have natively support for other types of sound, starting by letter Q :thumbsup:
tenor.gif

@Darksoft so with the integrated C board will it still be able to be used in competitions etc ?
Absolutely, no modification of the code is made, we inject keys on each boot up for the "C-board" to behave like the original one intended for the game.
In fact principles are similar to the CPS2: original romsets and keys injection on boot up.
No delay, no change in term of machine cycle time, truly identical code execution.

@Darksoft so with the integrated C board will it still be able to be used in competitions etc ?
Absolutely, no modification of the code is made, we inject keys on each boot up for the "C-board" to behave like the original one intended for the game.In fact principles are similar to the CPS2: original romsets and keys injection on boot up.
No delay, no change in term of machine cycle time, truly identical code execution.
Nice, thank you for the explanation, and kudos to the team :thumbsup:

Thanks Darksoft. I now need to change my underwear. Lol. I cannot wait for this. :)

now THIS is an update.

I've had a hard on since I've read this this morning. Someone send me a picture of Rosie Odonnell quick!

I really like the CPS1 plexi case from Highflow.
CPS1_1.jpg

Being that this multi will use a redesigned B-board with no C-board however...
I'm waiting to see if these changes will require modifications to the case design as well.
+1

What is required to make it compatible :

- If it's identical to the original B board in dimensions and mounting holes it's fine

- If it's bigger than original B board, it should at least have the same mounting holes aligned to A board.

Last edited:
If anyone wanna sell me a Cps1 DASH (12mhz) A-Board - For a reasonable price PM me :whistling:

Back