What's new
Were you able to source an ample supply of the qsound chips or are you going the fpga route for the first batch?

I’m 100% in for one! Please add me to the list :)

I’m interested in 1 please 😬

Interested in 1 kit please. Thanks!

Torin

I'm in for one! Please add me.

I’m interested in one as well if possible ! Thank you

put me down for two please.

Please put me down for 1. Thanks.

please add me for one

Please add me as well for one! Thanks for doing all these amazing projects!

I have the CPS3 Darksoft and it's been amazing to play arcade 3s, even if we're all "retired" now lol

Also, I've been combing through posts and updates on this project since I just heard about it -- is it confirmed that we still need to provide our own C board?

And is there a cost estimate, or should we just expect a bit more than the CPS2 kit?

Interested in buying one regardless so thanks for adding me!

You guys were all added :)

Bro, the list handnt been even started on 11/6/17 :D But you were added back when you posted about it, you are in spot 498
Man I don't know what I was smoking the other day, could have sworn I ctrl-F'd and didn't see my nick. Probably used one from another forum. Thanks anyway!

Man I don't know what I was smoking the other day, could have sworn I ctrl-F'd and didn't see my nick. Probably used one from another forum. Thanks anyway!
No worries bro, all that matters is that you are on it, thanks for your support :thumbsup:

You guys were all added :)
Thanks!

And thanks for the answers as well. I could imagine how much work it is to balance this list, everyone's questions, making the thing, as well as your normal lives, lol

Yeah board is expensive, but considering all I really want is Slam Masters and everything else is icing, it's worth it seeing PCB prices.

And I bought a CPS2 18-in-1 before the Darksoft was invented but half the games are the shittiest version (Alpha 2 Gold WTFFFF) and I'd much rather have a Darksoft since I haven't found anyone who knows how to switch the Roms online on it

Last edited:
I know I’m late to the party, but can you put me down for one?
1640224444881.png

there is a distinct lack of boomers who think centipede is the pinnacle of arcade gaming to troll here so alas I must maintain a klov account
Well, I must agree with that, less overrated Cave shit and more “Defender”. That’s what we need.

Back