What's new

will8080

Student
Reaction score
So I found an official Taito TTX intro video while browsing around online yesterday, apparently someone found it while digging around in a TTX2 file system.

The new intro video in Artax 4.1 has never been to my taste, so I have re-encoded the Taito intro video to the same specs as the video file that plays when you boot up Artax 4.1 (16:9, 1080p, MP4 format). So, all you have to do is either rename or delete the Artax video and then drop this one in its place.

The location of the original video file is X:\Windows\media (where X: is whatever drive letter your Artax System partition is on your setup).

The original file you need to replace is called 4.1_intro.mp4

I've uploaded the new video file here:

https://fastupload.io/en/aStPaGtfPZ3FNb7/file

Enjoy, I really like it and makes my Artax setup look that bit more official Taito-y :D

I just did it for both of my Vewlix with Artax version 4.1. Now both have the official Taito intro video. As you mentioned, it looks like the official Taito. Thanks

Am I the only ttx owner who disables the startup video completely for a faster boot? 😅

Curious to see this video (link 404s) -- would love to replace the Artax video with something more "official" looking too. :)

So I found an official Taito TTX intro video while browsing around online yesterday, apparently someone found it while digging around in a TTX2 file system.

The new intro video in Artax 4.1 has never been to my taste, so I have re-encoded the Taito intro video to the same specs as the video file that plays when you boot up Artax 4.1 (16:9, 1080p, MP4 format). So, all you have to do is either rename or delete the Artax video and then drop this one in its place.

The location of the original video file is X:\Windows\media (where X: is whatever drive letter your Artax System partition is on your setup).

The original file you need to replace is called 4.1_intro.mp4

I've uploaded the new video file here:

https://fastupload.io/en/aStPaGtfPZ3FNb7/file

Enjoy, I really like it and makes my Artax setup look that bit more official Taito-y :D
Other options to upload are google
Drive and YouTube (we can use the many YT extractors online, shouldn’t be an issue since it’s 1080P)

From memory, the splash vid is launched by multi.exe or multi.a3x, both of which are autoit scripts that can be decompiled, modified, and recompiled. The compiler should be on your C drive already, the decompiler I was using seems to have vanished off GitHub 🧐

From memory, the splash vid is launched by multi.exe or multi.a3x, both of which are autoit scripts that can be decompiled, modified, and recompiled. The compiler should be on your C drive already, the decompiler I was using seems to have vanished off GitHub 🧐

ahhhh! thanks, I'll look there!

Upgraded mine, definitely a nice touch! Thanks.

Back