What's new
For Sale
CPS1 Pang B Board only - not verified working but it's probably working. Has manual and some arts. - $40 + shipping
Pang 3, perhaps? I thought Pang was a single board game.
-ud

it's all shipped. all that crap. shipped.

only a little bit of crap left --

asura blade basically useless rom board
kaneko great 1000 mile rally ( it's your multi opportunity, @jassin000 )
pang 3 b board
magical droppppp

more crap later.

Not sure how I missed the pang B board, but set it aside, if you need the room fast let me know.

Haha yea man I always need good old B boards for the bench if nothing else, I might even play it :)

Bump and added two Jasens Customs blast city 2L12B cp repros. I want to sell both as a set for $50 plus shipping (because I only have one box and I’m lazy). Originally around 100 each.

https://imgur.com/a/0ul5DTw

Jasens powdercoat finish rubs off too easily for my taste. You can see a few spots where the white base shows through after only a little bit of use. It’s a great design that accepts basically all kinds of joysticks. But the bracket welds also show a small bit, I tried to photo that too- it’s the dark hexagon inside the black color paint above/below the lever holes. 5th photo.

If you want great CPs you should buy them from Albert. If you want cheap and almost-new ones, well, buy these.

Sold the top3000.

Added a scsi drive I just found. Probably works but I have nothing other than a cps3 to test, and that is in a cool new case so I’m not going to unhook it.

Added Jasens cps3 plexi used.

Surprised the blast cp’s are still here honestly. Taking offers for those. They’re already boxed.

Some prices lowered, but let’s be real this is all cheap to start.

I’ll probably list more crap soon, I’m organizing and pruning. probably a few more pcbs soon too.

Added a few items.

Of course it all sucks except the Hyper Neo Geo 64 + 3 games. It's literally too big vs. how much I actually care about it, so it's taking up space in 2 huge boxes and I never feel like plugging it in. So, who's a fan? Trade me something? I'm into it around $325usd for comparison. But I'm looking for like one PCB that fits in a small box... space on my shelf is at a premium right now.

I'll take that:
Sega System 16B Motherboard, dead - $10 + shipping
Hammer Away + S24 motherboard - all blue all the time - $50 + shipping

Back