What's new
Want To Buy
Looking for dolphin blue cart. I have the kit box but no game.
Also looking for bay route and riot city if u have

I have ninja baseball batman
Monstermaulers

Pm me if interested buddy

Looking for dolphin blue cart. I have the kit box but no game.
Also looking for bay route and riot city if u have

I have ninja baseball batman
Monstermaulers

Pm me if interested buddy
Nice, PM sent! I'm definitely interested, but can you please put you location in your profile. It will help with our trade and it's also required for this form for buy/sell/trade.

Thanks!

Bump, found some, added more. Hi, my name is XtraSmiley and I'm an expensive arcade PCB addict...

It has been many months and some games found, some games sold, and a few games traded!

Holy crap, spent some huge money this weekend, but knocked off a few on the list.

Sadly, like an addict, added a few new ones to the list. BUMP!

Soon u have no room to move, and cant find the game you want... im tempted to trade u something for my mint original segasonic kit (in metal cage with ,filter pcb and io and arts) but the few games i want u want as well :whistling:

I was trying to win a Nostradamus on YAJ... Sold for $1500 8| I had no idea they are worth so much.

Agreed, YAJ might reflect going prices in Japan, but I dunno if YAJ is a good indicator of PCB prices in general. For example, Viper Phase 1 NV goes for ridiculous amounts on YAJ (over 100,000 yen) but generally only goes for $400 or so outside of Japan.

Back