What's new
Want To Buy

Enternal

Beginner
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot. I picked up a Mark of the Wolves for a good price. But seller shipped in a bubble mailer, it was one of those things where the
Price was so good that I'd rather keep it than return it. I know this is a long shot but if anyone has or know where I could get an original clear green mvs shell or just the upper half I would be very grateful.

I have some brand new full replacement reproductions - but they are frosted green rather than clear. I was gonna post em up soon but let me know if you are interested.

1662617886663.jpeg

I have some brand new full replacement reproductions - but they are frosted green rather than clear. I was gonna post em up soon but let me know if you are interested.

1662617886663.jpeg
Thanks for your offer and the time you took to reply. On almost any other cart I wouldn't mind a reproduction, on this particular one I want to try and find an original match as it's one of my favorite arcade games in my collection. Thanks again.

Thanks for your offer and the time you took to reply. On almost any other cart I wouldn't mind a reproduction, on this particular one I want to try and find an original match as it's one of my favorite arcade games in my collection. Thanks again.
Makes sense to me! Good luck dude.

Back