What's new
Mark your items as sold
When I am finally able to get the lock undone I might just send it to "the lockpicking lawyer" on youtube. He picks all kinds of crazy locks..

I mailed a minty one to him a while ago... Here's hoping

Basically, I made a video on picking Sega 5575s, and a user donated a 5380 to me for the same. Except I can't pick it lol. So it went off to LPL. I really hope you get yours out non destructively, even if someone lends you a key round trip postage is cheaper than the lock. If you can get it out, maybe ship it off to locklab? (Which is the other place I considered sending it)

Last edited:
I ordered one from zax.com.au. It was about $50 with shipping. I want to keep the lock installed, but I may change it to a barrel lock when I get the belt changed in the claw device. This UFO segasonic crane game would never make it here in the US; all it takes is one guy to smash the sides or steal the corner pieces. I don't think Sega has new ones in stock 30 years later and it was japan only release. it has a copyright date of 1991 on it. This photo is not my exact machine. But the same model. I will take some pictures of mine tomorrow after work.

Attachments

• ufo_segasonic.jpg
    ufo_segasonic.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 77
Dear sir,

I have stock of SEGA 5380 Key (about 40-50pcs), and they are brand new from SEGA Japan.
Price would be US$ 15 (exc Shipping cost), by PayPal.
Feel Free to ask if any question.

Thank you
Hi ..Do you still have the key?

Dear sir,

I have stock of SEGA 5380 Key (about 40-50pcs), and they are brand new from SEGA Japan.
Price would be US$ 15 (exc Shipping cost), by PayPal.
Feel Free to ask if any question.

Thank you
Hello! Do you still have those keys ? I’m looking for a 5380. Thank you so much

Back