What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Selling some pained & rebadged naomis:

Motherboard with case and/or gpu fans replaced.
Cases are not perfect, so they will have nicks, marks.
The bios will be whatever came with the board.

$125 + shipping ea.

Red - SOLD
IMG_6022.JPG

Dark Blue
IMG_6024.JPG

Flat Black
IMG_6023.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6100.JPG
    IMG_6100.JPG
    809.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6101.JPG
    IMG_6101.JPG
    930.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6102.JPG
    IMG_6102.JPG
    971.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Keeping the silver for yourself?
It was by far my most fave repaint job.

I showed my a friend of mine the one you painted red and he seemed pretty interested also.

Silver .. as in chrome?

Silver .. as in chrome?
the birth of Derick's east coast arcade customs.
I wish, lol. I was experimenting with hydrographics, etc.. There are also chroming kits that you can use, but the stuff cost so much. Ultimately I would love to do a colored chrome look. But, for now gotta stick to simple colors, plus I dont like to clear coat the paints, way to much work to do afterwards.

If anything could sell me on a painted Naomi it would be that. Nice work man.

I was actually reading about a process to chrome plastics...
It seems you can buy a primer with copper particles in it, enough so that once a few coats have been applied you can attach a electric charge and bath/plate it.

I'm sure it's retarded expensive, but the finished product would no doubt look amazing.

Those are all awfully pretty. Is that dark blue a match for the net dimms?
its pretty darn close I think, I was thinking of repainting my naomi 2 and netdimms in that color. Let me take a pic of the 2 together.

Those are all awfully pretty. Is that dark blue a match for the net dimms?
Well, close enough, gonna actually paint my naomi 2 and the netdimm in this dark blue color, get my units looking like new :) I actually like the painted dark blue better than the original.

Painted naomi, unpainted netdimm

IMG_6401.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6397.JPG
    IMG_6397.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 67
If I were to send you a dreamcast shell, do you think you could make the red work on that? If so...how much kind sir.

If I were to send you a dreamcast shell, do you think you could make the red work on that? If so...how much kind sir.
hmmm..I have a yellowed dreamcast shell I might try this on. I will let you know how it turns out.

Man .. I got my painted and rebadged Naomi today! This thing looks amazing .. pictures just do not do it justice!
8835783451534199724_account_id=1.jpg

Thank you a ton! I already have it apart on my work bench installing a temporary fan until my new ones get here!

-Drey

PS: I do see one huge downside .. now I am going to need to get you to paint My Capcom JVS I/O and my Net Dimm when I acquire it.

Net Dimm when I acquire it.
You want a Jorge 2-in-1 cart bro... If using the Capcom IO for power you won't be able to support a NetDIMM.
The choice is Capcom IO for power but then stuck with only carts, or real (2nd) JVS power supply and DIMMs.

Back