What's new
I went on a paint shop and there that ladies sellers give me a paint catalogue and they tell me to grab a primer too, after i've chosed the color of the paint (200ml) and after that i went on that car painting who my childhood friend recommended to go for printing that case to let there materials i've got with me (paint 200ml , primer, b case + lcd case - if you can paint the A board volume buttons too - i forgot to do that). If you can , you can go on a car painting and you'll make it to look awesome. Hope it helps you :thumbup:
You could also get some 3D printed buttons for the case. Make them in any colour you want.

Could advice me about what's kind paint I can use for shell?
I went on a paint shop and there that ladies sellers give me a paint catalogue and they tell me to grab a primer too, after i've chosed the color of the paint (200ml) and after that i went on that car painting who my childhood friend recommended to go for printing that case to let there materials i've got with me (paint 200ml , primer, b case + lcd case - if you can paint the A board volume buttons too - i forgot to do that). If you can , you can go on a car painting and you'll make it to look awesome. Hope it helps you :thumbup:
did you keep the paint bomb & just make a picture for the ref....paint car bomb used?

If anyone remembers this is what I had about 1 year ago.

Uhvbojvh.jpg

Before that it was the most mintiest of AvP board, luckily the actually PCB was undamaged and worked perfectly and was also incredibly clean.

I recently repaired the case as best I can and attempted to have the paint colour matched as best as possible.

With Flash
HIBLbe2h.jpg

Without Flash
8V0TLsSh.jpg

As a first attempt I am not too disappointed you can still see some of the filler I used to fill in the cracks and used superglue to set it together. I may have needed to sand a bit more of the filler out and add some in a spot.

Got a slight run here and there around the edges but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a bit of sanding and repainting but I think I'll leave it as is.

@The Spaniard... looking awesome after ! :thumbup: ... but for sure, after you'll paint this , you'll be happy with the final results (after you'll stick the label and the serial no label) ... if you don't forget , when you paint the case and the lcd case don't forget to paint in the same color the A board volume buttons :whistling: (i forget to do it , and now i have my customized b board with lcd case in the same colors and the buttons from a board - green)

@The Spaniard... looking awesome after ! :thumbup: ... but for sure, after you'll paint this , you'll be happy with the final results (after you'll stick the label and the serial no label) ... if you don't forget , when you paint the case and the lcd case don't forget to paint in the same color the A board volume buttons :whistling: (i forget to do it , and now i have my customized b board with lcd case in the same colors and the buttons from a board - green)
Thanks, all things considered I thought that B board case was trashed. This isn't like what you have done for the multi, my multi is on another setup in my cab. I was just repairing this case that was damaged so wont need to paint any buttons.

looks amazing, you cant tell it was damaged at all.
Maybe in pics its harder to see, but if you look closely around the area where the C bolt hole is to the right you can see some filler and a very slight line of the crack.
You can also notice it a bit just below where the label should be. But yeah could have been done better but I think its fine for what it is. :)

Is there a "fine" sand paper like object you can use to clear out smudges ?

The reason I mentioned "object" is because I tried "Mr Clean's Magic Eraser .. however it does not really work that much...

Hey guys,

I'm definitely thinking of spraying my B case when I get it delivered and finally get around to getting a multicart but I just had a question for the guys that have sprayed theirs.. what did you do about the small serial sticker? Did you just carefully peel it off then stick it back on after the case was painted?

Hey guys,

I'm definitely thinking of spraying my B case when I get it delivered and finally get around to getting a multicart but I just had a question for the guys that have sprayed theirs.. what did you do about the small serial sticker? Did you just carefully peel it off then stick it back on after the case was painted?

i've sticked back after the case was painted

Hey guys,

i've sticked back after the case was painted
ah awesome, thanks for the quick reply :)

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo
If anyone remembers this is what I had about 1 year ago.

Uhvbojvh.jpg

Before that it was the most mintiest of AvP board, luckily the actually PCB was undamaged and worked perfectly and was also incredibly clean.

I recently repaired the case as best I can and attempted to have the paint colour matched as best as possible.

With Flash
HIBLbe2h.jpg

Without Flash

As a first attempt I am not too disappointed you can still see some of the filler I used to fill in the cracks and used superglue to set it together. I may have needed to sand a bit more of the filler out and add some in a spot.

Got a slight run here and there around the edges but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a bit of sanding and repainting but I think I'll leave it as is.
Hello friend beautiful work. what is the color name of the ink you used?

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo
Hello friend beautiful work. what is the color name of the ink you used?
I don't recall there being a colour name. I took the shell in and had the colour matched as best as possible.
I understand friend had never seen a color so similar to the original.

I'm going to a paint house trying to make this color to restore some cps2 that I have here. Thanks for the tip

I understand friend had never seen a color so similar to the original.

I'm going to a paint house trying to make this color to restore some cps2 that I have here. Thanks for the tip
Yeah its just a colour match vinyl paint.

You will need to also get clear plastic primer paint before painting the shell as the paint will not stick later and can flake off without it.

tlDmqGPh.jpg

cyZnnvPh.jpg

gCM9Km8h.jpg

Back