What's new
Want To Buy

Sadu

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm looking for replacement doors or panels or any kind of shells that do not have a lot of damage. I have the machine already but it's in rough shape on the outside but works really well on the inside but if you have anything let me know. A control panel especially. Sadly the one that was on it has a lot of cigarette damage.

That's not going to be the easiest cab to find parts for. Post on ArcadeOtaku as well, there seem to be a lot more Impresses in Europe.

Thanks for the help. I will post there as well. Hopefully I find something. I really want to bring it back to life. :D

post up some pics of the damage, it might be fixable. on a lot of these more obscure cabs that tends to be your only option.

I've repaired just about every plastic part on my E29 to nearly new looking including bad cigarette burns, panels that were cracked in half and one that had 18 snapped off screw posts.

it could use some epoxy in the cracks and some fresh paint. the holes drilled in the control panel suck but thankfully that's the easiest part to source. the holes in the upper control panel could be patched with fiberglas resin and sanded smooth.

other than that the worst part seems to be the completely broken off bottom front. Do you still have this piece or is it missing?

Do you mean the hole where all the wires are coming out? That panel was the only thing missing. I'm probably just going to build a new panel if I cannot locate another one. The header has a small crack but mainly I just need a more stable control panel over all.

I was talking about the hole to the right of the coin slot and the matching one on the other side.

Sadly on that end. What you see is what I have. I may also need scans if someone has them of the art on the cab so I can get them reprinted.

Last edited:
Thanks. Now all I need is the Impress side art and I'll be set. :D

Oh wow, that sure is in a sorry state.

So what's the story on the cab?

While picking up a cab with a naomi and some street fighter game that came with it. This was out sitting in the front yard out in the middle of no where. They told us if we can move it we can have it. It was in much worse state but we did some minor repairs but the tube was in great shape.
They did a lot of mods to it sadly. They removed any and all buttons and joys and tried installing suzo happ parts.

Last edited:
I love hearing of rescues... a few parts a bit of work you'll have it looking like new.

Back