What's new
For Sale

Bungelowbill

Beginner
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have a number of change machines that I no longer need. I have 5 Rowe BC-35 changers, 1 Rowe BC-25, 2 BC-12, 2 ARDACs, and 2 Nationals. I thought that I would ask you kind people what you think the value might be. Some of them have been converted to accept the newer $5. I went through them last week and they all need some TLC. They were taken off of my vending route years ago and have been in storage ever since. As for the BC-35s and BC-25 none works 100%. They seem to load the hoppers but the DBA doesn't cause a vend.

I'm in the process of clearing out my garage. I need to make room for my next obsession - fixing EM pinballs.

I have a number of boards,(TMNT, Simpsons, Crusin' USA, Primal Rage, Site 4). I've done a quick check with a JAMMA harness to see if there was a good image, so far so good. I have to wire in joysticks and buttons to make sure everything is 100%. I'll be doing that as time permits.

I also have some double Smart Crane Cabinets, and a number of claw crane mechanisms, mostly Smart, some Elaut. I don't know if there is any interest in crane boards but I designed a universal board a few years ago.

Before I forget I have a few of the AGE candy cranes. I haven't gone through them yet since I need some walk around space first. I'll get to that as soon as I make room (sell/get rid of stuff)

Hopefully I'm not violating any rules here on this site by writing such a long post.

Respectfully,
Bill

I bought Simpsons last week for $300 and thought I got a great deal (I see it going $400ish frequently lately), and I bought TMNT for $300 early in 2019 and thought it was a pretty good deal. Those are the only ones I can weigh in on, I don't tend to follow prices unless I'm intending on buying soon.

I bought an AC500 change machine in near perfect shape a few years ago for $100 (guy was asking $200 but immediately agreed to $100 when I offered it), that's the only point of reference I can give you there.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. By the way - nice deal on the changer!!

Thanks. Dude was a former owner of a local bar, so he had a bunch of stuff he just wanted to dump I think. Which worked out well, since the only reason I bothered with one was a friend's idea to hook it up to an accelerometer to drop tokens when you Fonzie it.

You can get as many free tokens as you want, you just gotta walk over there and get them. Part of the experience!

I wish I could help with the changers or claw machines, but I don't follow those.

TMNT - jesus one sold on ebay for $525 recently, that's top of the market imo. I think most are $350-400. one listed on KLOV today for $375 shipped, I would think it will sell in a few days. @Frank_fjs wants one but is in Australia so shipping is going to be a nightmare, but hey I'm pinging him anyway.
Simpsons - eBay auctions seem to end around $450. BIN's still are $400 and under. I see one on KLOV sitting offered at $450, no buyers yet. One at $400 sold recently. Always felt this was worth a bit more than TMNT for comparison.
Crusin' USA - $150-200, e.g. ebay needed a battery for 150
Primal Rage - $125-$140 private, $150 ebay, +25 if you have the mounting plate probably (if yours doesn't have audio you're probably just missing a cable btw)
Area 51 Site 4 - assuming all parts & working, $150-200 but will take a while, I don't think it's that popular. Ebay listed $250 with offer accepted but most sales are $120-$200.

As someone who's worked route for a few years, clearing the parts out is always a chore. I wish you the best of luck!

Honestly, if you are looking to unload all your changer stuff, pinging the folks who handle laundromat routes in your area may be a really good idea to clear it all in one lump sum. Either that, or offer it up at a reasonable price to any of the local Barcades that may be springing up in your area, and tell em, buy everything for one money.

The boards are best sold here, or via FB/CL for direct cash sales, if you need that. 3-400 is pretty normal for turtles/simpsons boards now, Primal Rage at a 100-150, and Site 4 @ 150-200. Crusin USA, probably 100-150, from my understanding.

I'm sincerely out of touch on the crane parts, as the company I worked for dealt primarily in ICE cranes, as all they're replacement parts where still available. They had cleared all their Benchmark, and older Smart/Elaut stuff, in favor of the new LED styled cranes with Card readers. I wish I could be more help here. Again...maybe a barcade would be interested, or other route vendors in your area via FB or CL.

Man....EM pinballs.....get your chime boxes, score reals, and switch adjusters ready, cause man...that's going to be a hell of a ride!
There are alot of great pinheads down here in Texas, as we host the Texas Pinball Festival here in DFW every year. It's a great community as well, for the most part, and I hope you find success as you get deeper into that scene!

I wish you the best as you clear stuff out, and welcome to our little corner of the arcade world!

****Nice to know that Ekorz and I line up on our pricing pretty well*****

Gentlemen,
Thanks so much for your help. I'm really impressed with everyone's knowledge and willingness to help.

Back