What's new
For Sale

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Prices are in USD OBO, shipped to the continental USA. International shipping is extra.
All 100% working, originals (except for Ninja Baseball Batman).

Samurai Shodown IV MVS Cart (w/ repro label) - $130 - $110 - $100

IMG_0829.jpeg

———
SOLD:
Capcom Sega IO - $280 - $260 - $245 - SOLD for $225
MC Cthulhu Multi-console control PCB - 2 available, $35 each - SOLD
Arthrimus MC Cthulhu EZ PCB - 2 available, $45 each - SOLD

KLAX PCB - $120 - $110 - SOLD
Fatal Fury 2 MVS Cart - $75 - SOLD for $46
Visco SSV 4–in-1 MULTI (multi PCB only. No motherboard) Plays Ultra X Weapon, Air Blade, Vasara 1, Vasara 2 - $325
Ninja Baseball Batman (bootleg) PCB - $60
Strikers 1945 II PCB - $300 - $280 - SOLD for $270

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpeg
    IMG_0827.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 871
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 1,149
  • IMG_0825.jpeg
    IMG_0825.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:
That Visco SSV multi is pretty damn cool, didn't know it was a thing.
Yeah its a lydz007 board. it’s only a 4-in-1, so not a full multi. But it has some good games on it.
The Vasara games are kinda like Psikyo’s Samurai Aces series, but a bit different. Change Air blade is like a shmup boss rush mode. And Ultraman is just funny jank! 😂
I’m selling it because I wanna return my donor board to Storm Blade, and I don’t play these games that much.

Aah cool. I've played vasara a bit on my rgb pi. They're fun, definitely remind me of psikyo. A proper multi would be cool, there's a couple more decent games in that board. Very cool though, I dig it!

I just ordered one of those multis from his Ebay store. Glad to hear they work correctly. I'm definitely hoping for a proper multi on that platform, it's a sleeper for sure.
I saw the eBay listing too and was interested…I’m assuming it will work with the mobo Storm Blade uses (there were no revisions to the SSV right)?

I love Viscos shmups, but only have Storm Blade. Nothing revolutionary gameplay wise, but great art direction and presentation. I have the Vasaras on switch and they’re pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Added pictures.

Also added 4 new unused MC Cthulhu multi-console PCB’s, 2 original Toodles boards, 2 Arthrimus’ EZ PCB.

Fatal Fury 2 has sold.

Price drop bumps for the rest.

Strikers 1945 II has been sold. Bump!

I just ordered one of those multis from his Ebay store. Glad to hear they work correctly. I'm definitely hoping for a proper multi on that platform, it's a sleeper for sure.

FYI for anyone ordering an SSV Multi from the creator: I had to reflow the SMD flash chips on mine to resolve some graphical issues caused by loose connections. Some other buyers report having to reflow theirs as well.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...-2-change-air-blade-rom-pcb.20683/post-341020

IMG_2752.jpgIMG_2786.jpg

im gonna have to actually. it started glitching. it only happens once in a while tho. ill def be trying it on my old one too. right now i am playing chicken with the board. will i clear it before it glitches out all the way?

What game are you seeing it start glitching?

I tested each game and made sure it was all working well. Though I didn’t get to the later stages in any of the games. Could possibly need some reflowing if you’re seeing glitches later in the game.

Ps. Ultra X Weapon need double 681000 ram(U23,U24) Chip to work. Not sure if you already got that installed on your mobo already but I figured I’d mention it.

What game are you seeing it start glitching?

I tested each game and made sure it was all working well. Though I didn’t get to the later stages in any of the games. Could possibly need some reflowing if you’re seeing glitches later in the game.

Ps. Ultra X Weapon need double 681000 ram(U23,U24) Chip to work. Not sure if you already got that installed on your mobo already but I figured I’d mention it.
i have played nothing but change airblade all week. i play for around 4 hours at a time tho, so it gets kinda warm in the cab. my guess is he used shitty solder and not enough of it.

Klax and all MC Cthulhu’s have been sold.

Bump for the remaining 2 items.

Back